Need help?

Talktalk should shut up shop joke of a company

Submitted by Alexa18 24-04-2020 | 3 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Anyone have any idea how a disabled, vulnerable person is supposed to actually get through to talk with this joke of a company? I have been trying to speak with someone since start of April and still not any further forward, phone or internet does not work bit of a joke and only bereavement call  centre open????

Get more ideas related to: Broadband Other Phone

0 Likes

Talktalk should shut up shop joke of a company

Anyone have any idea how a disabled, vulnerable person is supposed to actually get through to talk with this joke of a company? I have been trying to speak with someone since start of April and still not any further forward, phone or internet does not work bit of a joke and only bereavement call  centre open????

What do you think?
3 Comments
Philosopher

@Alexa18 if u are in the priority category then the team will help on here with in days but if not then they will help when the get to ur post but working on a backlog even with extra staff on still high work flow 

for help please post in the correct area here under a topic for the issue it relates to and post in a new topic and wait for them to reply soon

As i see u have not yet posted on here for help so they can not help if u do not post u issue on the help side

a oce who are talktalk staff should pick it up soon but do have a backlog so just wait for a reply from then 

Visitor

I have spoken with people on the phone and online chat. Still not fixed problem?? Even got intouch with some online complaint which is how I received a text. 

Philosopher

Chat available and help on Support side of site but not here

They all have back logs of issues and faults