Need help?

Talktalk tv youview needs Youtube!!!!!!

Submitted by Aytbit 10-07-2020 | 3 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Come on guys we want youtube app on the youview box !!!!!! Please please ben using the box for a few days its meh ok i guess but we want youtube!!!! 🤪 thanks 

Get more ideas related to: TV

Talktalk tv youview needs Youtube!!!!!!

Come on guys we want youtube app on the youview box !!!!!! Please please ben using the box for a few days its meh ok i guess but we want youtube!!!! 🤪 thanks 

What do you think?
3 Comments
Philosopher

@Aytbit u may not know that talktalk do not own the box it is you-view that owns it as for the same for bt.

they just have a agreement for there branding on it so they have to work with y/v on changes most of the time i can say they might be on the cards like amazon was and now is on it

but they can not give a time frame on it as tests have to be done before a full roll out.

hope that helps

Chat Champion

Hi thanks ,Yes im aware of the branding/ownership but nearly all other prividers are youtube compatible!! i think it shouldve been the first app available im not using the box now im using an old roku box instead where youtube is available lol thanks for the reply regards 

Philosopher

@Aytbit ok u can also try asking you view on their own forum site see ://community.youview.com/youview/ 

also it also depends on what version as some people found they had a none supporting box when amazon came out so got a replacement one which is supporting it

u can post in the help side for a staff reply as they are not checking this side of the site - just post in a new topic and in the TV side they should be able to ask the TV team and get back to u or just feed it back.

talktalk do trails on the box but not as many as they use to due to reasons i am a member so try things out before sending it out to all users on tt.

u may find bt do the same so if tt is going to do it bt will as it is down to youview