Need help?

Terrible talktalk service

Submitted by Ramzy 12-08-2020 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I have been with talktalk for a number of years, when I joined them my brother warned me about their poor service record, he went with BT, for weeks I keep losing broadband connection everyday, I call them, they apologize but do nothing, they kept me waiting 3 weeks for an engineer, the engineer never shows up, I call them to speak to a manager, they promise one would call but no one calls, this kept getting repeated every couple of days, promises of a call and nothing, no one really gives a damn, just endless lies and no connection, my brother who is with BT had a connection problem about 3 weeks ago, they sent him an engineer within 2 DAYS and he fixed it, with crappy talktalk over a month now and STILL waiting, this is from the Daily Telegraph:

Last year TalkTalk was named the worst telecoms provider for service by the industry watchdog .

The way I was treated was nothing short of criminal, I curse the day I joined them, I will leave talktalk as soon as possible.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Terrible talktalk service

I have been with talktalk for a number of years, when I joined them my brother warned me about their poor service record, he went with BT, for weeks I keep losing broadband connection everyday, I call them, they apologize but do nothing, they kept me waiting 3 weeks for an engineer, the engineer never shows up, I call them to speak to a manager, they promise one would call but no one calls, this kept getting repeated every couple of days, promises of a call and nothing, no one really gives a damn, just endless lies and no connection, my brother who is with BT had a connection problem about 3 weeks ago, they sent him an engineer within 2 DAYS and he fixed it, with crappy talktalk over a month now and STILL waiting, this is from the Daily Telegraph:

Last year TalkTalk was named the worst telecoms provider for service by the industry watchdog .

The way I was treated was nothing short of criminal, I curse the day I joined them, I will leave talktalk as soon as possible.