Need help?

Thank you TalkTalk

Submitted by Bernard_Postlethwaite 12-05-2020 | 3 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

This may be novel, but I want to say a very big thank you to TalkTalk, and Ardile in particular for sorting out my Internet access problem.  I contacted a TalkTalk help line by telephone on Monday and talked to Ardile.. He then traced the problem potentially to my router, got a new router couriered to me for the following day, and I am now back in business again.  You read a lot of bad press about the service from Talktalk but this was exceptionally good and I can't praise TalkTalk highly enough for the service they gave in these difficult times. 

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Thank you TalkTalk

This may be novel, but I want to say a very big thank you to TalkTalk, and Ardile in particular for sorting out my Internet access problem.  I contacted a TalkTalk help line by telephone on Monday and talked to Ardile.. He then traced the problem potentially to my router, got a new router couriered to me for the following day, and I am now back in business again.  You read a lot of bad press about the service from Talktalk but this was exceptionally good and I can't praise TalkTalk highly enough for the service they gave in these difficult times. 

What do you think?
3 Comments
Philosopher

@Bernard_Postlethwaite thanks for the good news and glad u got help on phone but u can also get help or advise on there

the help side if u need more help or advise is here just post in the correction area for what it relates to

as staff and other customers will help

i was happy to see u comment and hope others do as well as some have been not helpful since c19.

Some people even question why they go through a set process each time be as u have found it work to get the problem sorted

i am sure some time the staff will read ur post on this area but might not be some time. due to the high work flow and issue on the help side

First Timer

Thinking about cancelling my talk talk because I’m not  installed properly

Philosopher

@Paulmcglashan if u are then u need to use chat or call saying cancel and it should work but the phone line is for leaving or renewing or vulnerable customers only

if u need more help please post in the help side in ur own topic and we and the staff can help

but reply's from staff can take a few days to a week

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public