cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The online reviews about TalkTalk were very bad. Have I made a wrong decision choosing TalkTalk?

Submitted by sengmama 21-10-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

New to the Uk and need to change boardband because just rented a place. Very worried about the connection as people criticized TalkTalk really badly. 

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

The online reviews about TalkTalk were very bad. Have I made a wrong decision choosing TalkTalk?

New to the Uk and need to change boardband because just rented a place. Very worried about the connection as people criticized TalkTalk really badly. 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@sengmama u may find issues we aldo at some point. if u need help post in help side for the area of help u need if home phone post in home phone ifg broadband chose which one u have Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public