Need help?

Try answering your bloody phones

Submitted by busterzakmax 25-04-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I wish to terminate my contract but find it impossible to do so because no one will answer the phone, you have cancelled web chat and the community is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard, I have reported you to Ofcom and trading standards and I will take legal action as you are just scamming genuine customers. It shows what a dodgy company you are because your ceo does not have an email address to contact her, obviously got something to hide.

Disgusted!

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Try answering your bloody phones

I wish to terminate my contract but find it impossible to do so because no one will answer the phone, you have cancelled web chat and the community is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard, I have reported you to Ofcom and trading standards and I will take legal action as you are just scamming genuine customers. It shows what a dodgy company you are because your ceo does not have an email address to contact her, obviously got something to hide.

Disgusted!

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@busterzakmax u have to follow talktalk rules at that is chat is back on but limited and here for help but reporting them for what as the regulators will not do any thing as they have not broken any laws yet

also the ceo office do have email to contact but they have stopped it like other isp from being sent out and about on their site like this

to report cancel ur contract do it on the support side like other have as they do not give help on ideas side