cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Unlimited Essential Sim use during landline repair

Submitted by Gondola 22-03-2017 | 10 Comments

Automatic qualification for unlimited Essential Sim use for customers with unlimited UK 'phone calls Boost during fault repair of a failed landline.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

Unlimited Essential Sim use during landline repair

Automatic qualification for unlimited Essential Sim use for customers with unlimited UK 'phone calls Boost during fault repair of a failed landline.

What do you think?
10 Comments
Community Star

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Why? What if you don't have one? I believe TalkTalk already offer a free divert service in the event of a home phone failure.

Community Star

Hi @ferguson

Everyone's entitled to have an Essential SIM. The free divert service is to have landline calls diverted to a mobile during landline downtime.

Are you confirming that the free divert service also includes the cost of UK landline and mobile calls made from the mobile that would normally not be chargeable to a customer having the UK Anytime Calls Boost?

Community Star

No. And I can't speak for anyone else, but can you please not @mention me when responding, just getting the regular topic notification is fine.

Community Star

Hi Ferguson

I sincerely apologise for @ mentioning you. 

So, if the free divert service does not include the cost of UK landline and mobile calls made from the mobile that would normally not be chargeable to a customer having the UK Anytime Calls Boost then my idea is valid.

There seems to be no point in coming up with ideas for a Community Star to be so discouraging. @StephenF please note my upset at this treatment.

Community Star

Discouraging? Just a realistic response to an idea not fully thought through, don't be so sensitive.

Community Manager

@Gondola Thanks for sharing your idea, whilst it may not be possible to implement all the ideas we get, we'd hate anyone  to be discouraged from sharing their ideas, feel free to keep them coming... If Tim Berners-Lee didn't throw a few ideas about back in the 70's we wouldn't be chatting right now 🙂 

Wise Owl

excellent idea @Gondola

Wise Owl

@Stephen F, that's wrong, if Alexander Graham Bell didn't invent the telephone then we wouldn't be chatting right now.

Wise Owl

I have to laugh, I always do, Ferguson causing bitterness no matter what part of the Forum he is in, sad sad sad, I even see now other CS's are groaning about him too, yet he's still here causing misery, hmmmm, oh well, not my job to say who does what, that's someone elses job I guess.

Community Team
Status changed to: Unable to Deliver

@Gondola Thanks for the suggestion 🙂 As we no longer offer this I've changed the status of the Idea, however thanks again for the suggestion 🙂