Need help?

Update the regex of the community register page to allow more email addresses

Submitted by Hrrsn 21-07-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I’ve just signed up to the community and have had to use an email address I wouldn’t consider a primary one due to the verification of what email addresses are allowed.

I understand the need for a valid email address, but maybe the community site could use the same verification as the main TalkTalk site when it comes to registration.

For example my email that is formatted like so (not my email, but same pattern) x@example.co (yes, .co) is apparently invalid. 

Get more ideas related to: Community

Update the regex of the community register page to allow more email addresses

I’ve just signed up to the community and have had to use an email address I wouldn’t consider a primary one due to the verification of what email addresses are allowed.

I understand the need for a valid email address, but maybe the community site could use the same verification as the main TalkTalk site when it comes to registration.

For example my email that is formatted like so (not my email, but same pattern) x@example.co (yes, .co) is apparently invalid. 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@Hrrsn i am sure talktalk will look at it sometime but might not get a reply on this area right now u could ask in the email side for a answer to ur issue