Need help?

Use email address as MyAccount Login - Single Sign On

Submitted by DB1980 21-03-2017 | 5 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 3 of 4

Can we have it so we have a single login to the myaccount site and the email services from talktalk. Always a pain managing both.

Latest Update: Status: Accepted 

@DB1980 Thanks for the idea, Single Sign On is definitely something we're going to explore in the near future, I'll keep you updated as this progresses.

Although I've accepted the idea we'd love to see more "likes" from other members who want to see this idea brought to life. 

Get more ideas related to: Other

Use email address as MyAccount Login - Single Sign On

Can we have it so we have a single login to the myaccount site and the email services from talktalk. Always a pain managing both.

Latest Update: Status: Accepted 

@DB1980 Thanks for the idea, Single Sign On is definitely something we're going to explore in the near future, I'll keep you updated as this progresses.

Although I've accepted the idea we'd love to see more "likes" from other members who want to see this idea brought to life. 

What do you think?
5 Comments
Popular Poster

That's a good idea, like they do with other ISPs "can i say their name" you know maybe have something like a TalkTalkID a single email address for all the sites and apps you have to login to. 

Community Manager
Status changed to: Accepted

@DB1980 Thanks for the idea, Single Sign On is definitely something we're going to explore in the near future, I'll keep you updated as this progresses. Although I've accepted the idea we'd love to see more "likes" from other members who want to see this idea brought to life. 

Wizz Kid

given some of the talktalk data was sold on from call centre staff woulnt be a good idea if anything we need it to be more secure not less

First Timer

I should have used the search function before posting the same thing yesterday.  😄

@anoyed given call centre staff already have access to our info, having a single login to integrate the community forums into the myaccount pages wouldn't make any difference to the security of data already held.

Insightful One

@StephenF think u need to make this area the ideas area more clear and could have a ad type thing on what ideas u are after type thing