Need help?

User entry of start time

Submitted by Mfcarthur 22-11-2017 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 2 of 4

It would be useful if the TV Plus box had the facility to start a recording at a user defined start time (as the Sky box does). It can be that a recording has been fully played but you want to watch again from a certain point. It can be very frustrating to have to fast forward 1.75 hours in order to see the last quarter of a 2 hour program. This sometimes happens even if a program has been part watched, it insists on starting at the beginning again.

Get more ideas related to: TV

User entry of start time

It would be useful if the TV Plus box had the facility to start a recording at a user defined start time (as the Sky box does). It can be that a recording has been fully played but you want to watch again from a certain point. It can be very frustrating to have to fast forward 1.75 hours in order to see the last quarter of a 2 hour program. This sometimes happens even if a program has been part watched, it insists on starting at the beginning again.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes please such a great idea and would be great if TalkTalk could take this idea forward. 

Community Team - TT Staff
Status changed to: Investigating

@Mfcarthur Thanks for the feedback. I've passed this over to our TV Products Team who looking into this. I'll let you know once I have more information around the possibility of this.