Need help?

Virtual Private Network

Submitted by Geheppo4 13-07-2020 | 11 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

As talktalk use F-secure to provide customers with internet security wouldn't it be a good idea to offer customers a VPN provided by F-secure at a reasonable price like yo do with the internet security.

I know that f-secure provide a secure VPN and I have looked into others and it seems that the best VPN provider is Nord VPN but they tend to be little bit to pricy for me and one provided by talktalk at a monthly charge like your safe and secure internet security that you provide might just help me decide whether or not to use one.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

Virtual Private Network

As talktalk use F-secure to provide customers with internet security wouldn't it be a good idea to offer customers a VPN provided by F-secure at a reasonable price like yo do with the internet security.

I know that f-secure provide a secure VPN and I have looked into others and it seems that the best VPN provider is Nord VPN but they tend to be little bit to pricy for me and one provided by talktalk at a monthly charge like your safe and secure internet security that you provide might just help me decide whether or not to use one.

What do you think?
11 Comments
Shuggy1
First Timer

I have searched for a solution to add VPN to the router, therefore providing security for all the devices in your home, but not found how to do that yet.

Nord VPN gives you some pointers here on how to do it, but not familiar enough with the subject to decide the best way to manage.

https://support.nordvpn.com/Connectivity/Router/1087269942/Which-router-should-I-use-with-NordVPN.ht...