Need help?

Voicemail cuts in too soon

Submitted by Qwerty1 10-09-2020 | 4 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Apparently the phone rings for 21 seconds or 7-8 rings before voicemail cuts in. It's more like 5-6 rings for us, but whatever it is, it's far too soon!  We can never reach the phone in time. Please make this an adjustable setting, not fixed as it is now.  We would like about 12 rings before the voicemail cuts in to give us a chance to actually reach the phone to answer it.  I really hope you listen to this suggestion and realise not everyone can reach their phone in 5-6 rings if they're upstairs or out in the garden.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

Voicemail cuts in too soon

Apparently the phone rings for 21 seconds or 7-8 rings before voicemail cuts in. It's more like 5-6 rings for us, but whatever it is, it's far too soon!  We can never reach the phone in time. Please make this an adjustable setting, not fixed as it is now.  We would like about 12 rings before the voicemail cuts in to give us a chance to actually reach the phone to answer it.  I really hope you listen to this suggestion and realise not everyone can reach their phone in 5-6 rings if they're upstairs or out in the garden.

What do you think?
4 Comments
Philosopher

@Qwerty1 simple way round it is to get a phone with answer phone on it so u can chose the setting yourself as t/t will not do a change like that unless lots of people want it.

i think they might have done it before now if that was the case 

u can post in the home phone side and see what the staff say if they can change anything but i think not

Sorry qwerty1 but I do have a phone with answering machine and TalkTalk's answering service wont switch off at present and anyone who calls me gets 2 outgoing messages at once. I think TalkTalk's answering service causes my own phone's recording to shut down.

Hello is there anyone who can help? I will be so thankful. How can I transfer or share my F-Secure to another device free of charge?

Philosopher

@Tricia98 will private message u for help on it