Need help?

Web Chat

Submitted by tsuichung 16-04-2020 | 7 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Coronavirus is really changing how businesses adapt and work. You closed down many of your phone lines and I can't reach you on the community forum or Twitter. 

Talk Talk really needs to keep up pace and set up a chat on their website so customers can webchat with a TT staff regarding the issues they are facing. 

Web Chat

Coronavirus is really changing how businesses adapt and work. You closed down many of your phone lines and I can't reach you on the community forum or Twitter. 

Talk Talk really needs to keep up pace and set up a chat on their website so customers can webchat with a TT staff regarding the issues they are facing. 

What do you think?
7 Comments
Popular Poster

Also you need to have a possibility of being able to cancel or end a contract online rather than say we need to call you to do so. 

Philosopher

The site info is for before the c19 event so that why and the community site does work but takes days to week for a reply so they have high work flow

Sightseer

I cannot find 'web chat', where's it gone? Renewed my contract last week and now cannot receive incoming calls!

Sightseer

Where has Webchat gone? Can't find it.. Renewed contract last week and now cannot receive incoming calls.

Bring back Web chat so easy than phoning

Bring back Web chat easy than phoning

Community Star