Need help?

Web Homepage

Submitted by nalintailor 28-09-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

After logging into my account and navigating from the account page to TV Broadband and Calls shows the screen with drop down menus of Fibre Broadband, Broadband, Talk Talk TV, Security, Business and Why Talk Talk. But Calls menu is not listed at this level and is only available when you click Fibre Broadband or Broadband as shown in attached screen shot. I found it difficult to find and navigate to the calls page. Suggest that Calls menu is elevated to the "home" page so one can find it easily 

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

Web Homepage

After logging into my account and navigating from the account page to TV Broadband and Calls shows the screen with drop down menus of Fibre Broadband, Broadband, Talk Talk TV, Security, Business and Why Talk Talk. But Calls menu is not listed at this level and is only available when you click Fibre Broadband or Broadband as shown in attached screen shot. I found it difficult to find and navigate to the calls page. Suggest that Calls menu is elevated to the "home" page so one can find it easily 

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@nalintailor this is not help area so please post in help side and we and staff can help 

Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

Looks like u are trying to do what are u trying to do with calls is it u are with talktalk already and need to change a settings on the home phone side

if u anre NOT with talktalk then u will need to have a contract with them for phone and broadband or phone and fibre

talktalk does not like other do only home phone and mobile is now with o2.

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time,(excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays).  The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

please do not post any personal info on here as full public