Need help?

Web Site Service checks. Not working correctly

Submitted by paulshent 08-06-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

My i suggest that the service check area that we use when checking services reflects the following.  The line check gives no detail of what error it has found. Can you fix this.  Also the part that checks the router. This gives false readings. Give the user a chance to update details when a router is changed . At the moment it can say a router firmware is up to date when in fact it is not. This prevents the connected router been diagnosed and updated

Get more ideas related to: Other

0 Likes

Web Site Service checks. Not working correctly

My i suggest that the service check area that we use when checking services reflects the following.  The line check gives no detail of what error it has found. Can you fix this.  Also the part that checks the router. This gives false readings. Give the user a chance to update details when a router is changed . At the moment it can say a router firmware is up to date when in fact it is not. This prevents the connected router been diagnosed and updated

What do you think?
1 Comment
Philosopher

@paulshent some good feedback but i think they are slowly up-dating the system as if u are talking about this here

they have been doing some changes to it as u can tell when the ver number changes but some things on it might not be able to change the way u want them to.

as the page says the checks where do at 12:01 midnight when if u plugged the router in after it the site will not know.

also there is different ways to get the least version some time the restart of the router can do it or some time the staff on here can do it if not auto done.

about the fault info it might be due to the different faults and might not be able to say what the actual fault is but i am sure it will show the required info to the staff to get it logged.

they might be doing some improvements to it in stages to make sure each improvement works as it should do.