cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Why South Africa for UK Customer or Tech Support !!!

Submitted by EPC65 03-01-2021 | 3 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I am new to Talk Talk, and am SHOCKED that anytime I go to live chat or have to call, I get through to someone in South Africa who do not have a CLUE about anything.

They claim to be tech support, but if you ask for qualifications within tech support, all you get is "we have had training"....ON WHAT?! How to read from a script, and ask stupid questions and then the solution offered is to switch off router for 30 mins, or just reboot...

Why can I not speak to a agent in the UK!!!???

Get more ideas related to: Community

0 Likes

Why South Africa for UK Customer or Tech Support !!!

I am new to Talk Talk, and am SHOCKED that anytime I go to live chat or have to call, I get through to someone in South Africa who do not have a CLUE about anything.

They claim to be tech support, but if you ask for qualifications within tech support, all you get is "we have had training"....ON WHAT?! How to read from a script, and ask stupid questions and then the solution offered is to switch off router for 30 mins, or just reboot...

Why can I not speak to a agent in the UK!!!???

What do you think?
3 Comments
hosay299
Philosopher

@EPC65 been like it for years and years there is uk staff on here so post in the help side Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

PaliG
First Timer

after my recent experience I must agree, staff on live chat doesn’t seem to be very well trained. You run a risk of aggravating customers by going around in circles, performing same task over and over without getting to solution....

hosay299
Philosopher

@PaliG try the team on here in the help side i found them better

Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community