Need help?

Wifi HUB ~ USB Port

Submitted by wolfie138 28-02-2021 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Just signed up for Fibre65. Although looking forward to the new speed etc, i have to say i'm pretty disappointed that the Hub doesn't have a USB port. This is getting pretty standard and it's a real failing that the Hub doesn't have this. Even my old router, about 8 years old now, has one. i find it's been extremely useful to use a multi-gigabyte pen drive as network storage given my machines are on different floors. Sure i can just plug in the drive and carry it between PCs, but having the ability to have NAS is a real plus for any device, IMO.

cheers

Get more ideas related to: Broadband

0 Likes

Wifi HUB ~ USB Port

Just signed up for Fibre65. Although looking forward to the new speed etc, i have to say i'm pretty disappointed that the Hub doesn't have a USB port. This is getting pretty standard and it's a real failing that the Hub doesn't have this. Even my old router, about 8 years old now, has one. i find it's been extremely useful to use a multi-gigabyte pen drive as network storage given my machines are on different floors. Sure i can just plug in the drive and carry it between PCs, but having the ability to have NAS is a real plus for any device, IMO.

cheers

What do you think?
1 Comment
hosay299
Philosopher

@wolfie138 look at getting one with is going to be best but if u have issues then talktalk can  not fully help as not got their router so if broadband issues then they will ask for there one to be connected so they can do checks

i use to use Belkin router