Hi when I originally got Talk Talk I took the TV package and knew I would need to site the router well away from my STB. I purchased your powerline adapters to resolve this issue. Upon setting it up it became clear the data transfer rate of these adapters was inadequate. I resolved the problem by using a WIFI extender with built in LAN port (£40 down the tube on power line adapters). This was not without issues as your router has serious issues.
1. It looses connection between WIFI and modem so you have a WIFI connection but no internet. Internet is available if connected via LAN.
2. WIFI drops for a few seconds causing disruption to TV and making it impossible to reliably record anything.
So to my suggestions:
1. Supply power line adapters with a decent 1Gb connection rate not the 200Mb ones you sell as this is completely unsuitable for streaming TV.
2. Enable the wifi that already exists in your STB for streaming instead of it only being for SMART home connections. The smart feature at present can only change channels so its pointless.
3. Sort your router's they are extremely unreliable and slow.
Please stop selling the slow 200Mb powerline adapter its completely unsuitable for streaming and it frequently drops below 50Mb transfer rate as indicated by the indicator going amber.
I have tested faster 1GB ones and they actually work.