cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

You view freesat

Submitted by jimbob1986 30-04-2018 | 5 Comments

Hi

Just a thought of having an option of free sat rather than Freeview as sometimes this is not available in some areas.

Get more ideas related to: TV

You view freesat

Hi

Just a thought of having an option of free sat rather than Freeview as sometimes this is not available in some areas.

What do you think?
5 Comments
Popular Poster

Or they could get any FTA box to get Astra 28.2

Community Star

Adding a satellite tuner to the TV Box isn't going to deliver any return on that investment for TalkTalk. But TV's are available with both Freesat and Freeview HD tuners. That's the setup I use. I also use a Freesat recording box connected to the same TV as the TalkTalk Youview TV Box.

Chat Champion

I think they should let customers have the option of free sat or free view and they get the box they want.  To be honest I can't see it being any different. But I would be willing to pay for a box that proformwd better and had better picture quality and more Fta channels

Community Team
Status changed to: Not Right Now

@jimbob1986 Thanks for the suggestion. We don't currently have any plans to add a satellite tuner, however I'll leave the idea open so that other members can still share their thoughts on your idea.

Chat Champion

@jimbob1986 hi mate can you get more free to air channels on Freesat  rather than freeview  with a Freesat box