Need help?

Youtube & Disney

Submitted by Tel74 05-11-2020 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I've just joined the broadband service and am thinking about adding the TV package, however I am put off by the fact Youtube and Disney Plus are not available. Any plans to introduce these in the near future?

Get more ideas related to: TV

Youtube & Disney

I've just joined the broadband service and am thinking about adding the TV package, however I am put off by the fact Youtube and Disney Plus are not available. Any plans to introduce these in the near future?

What do you think?
2 Comments
Philosopher

@Tel74 hi it depends on what u want from the tv side as t/t are changing the side soon so we do not know as yet what is coming but they have to work with youveiw on it as t/t do not own the box as it is the same for bt.

i asked a question this month Tv boots change coming soon. and oce karl said this 

"All TV boosts will be removed from November. So new customers will not be able to add the TV boosts.

Existing customers with a boost can continue to watch, but if for any reason you remove the boost, then it will be gone, you will not be able to add it back.  All existing boosts will be fully gone at some point in the new year.

You can rent movies via the TalkTalk TV store but can no longer purchase movies.  Also, there are no box sets / series available for rent.  With More Streaming services being used by customers, many purchase content from the likes of Amazon Prime etc.

Now TV pass vouchers are available in My Account and the content may change slightly with the line up offered from now TV.  For example, with the Now TV Entertainment pass, there is Sky History, but no Sky History 2 however there is Sky Atlantic, so there may be some losses, but also some gains 

The TV charge will remain in place, and there are some exciting things coming in the near future as our Teams are reviewing our TV propositions and preparing a full refresh based on the way our customers viewing habits have changed.

Thanks  "

What do u want from the tv side or u could wait to see what happens next year might be start but they will not say if and when this will come in as that is what happened with amazon prime was asked for then after some time and they have it on the current boxes

Sightseer

@hosay299 thanks for your help mate