Need help?

billing

Submitted by Sue-at-home 06-05-2021 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

my idea is to be vigilant immediately you receive a bill. Five months into a 2 year basic contract of £20.99 /mth, I was charged £22.95 despite contract letters which stated "guarantee your price stays the same ..." and "no sneaky mid-contract price rises" and " peace of mind for the length of your contract" . These are their words, not mine. If you find your contract violated, as mine has been, I suggest you follow Talk Talk's complaint procedure on their site. Not easy but good luck!

Get more ideas related to: Billing

0 Likes

billing

my idea is to be vigilant immediately you receive a bill. Five months into a 2 year basic contract of £20.99 /mth, I was charged £22.95 despite contract letters which stated "guarantee your price stays the same ..." and "no sneaky mid-contract price rises" and " peace of mind for the length of your contract" . These are their words, not mine. If you find your contract violated, as mine has been, I suggest you follow Talk Talk's complaint procedure on their site. Not easy but good luck!

What do you think?
1 Comment
hosay299
Philosopher

@Sue-at-home please post in help side in my account and staff can look at if u think it has been done not right

Help with your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Community

as some bis can be price increased as per t&c`s has been like it for long time read the wording before going ahead with it