Need help?

communication when joining talktalk

Submitted by andyms56 21-08-2017 | 3 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

i would like to prepose that an email be sent to every new customer who has ordered talktalk TV informing them to remember to cancel there Sky or BT or other TV service. When i joined the customer service rep said that thay would cancel my sky and move it over to talktalk he never mentiond that it would only be for the broadband because of this i have now had a bill from sky for another months TV which i beleved to be canceled. i think a simple email sent to all new customes when the join would have saved me over £100 pounds.

Get more ideas related to: TV

communication when joining talktalk

i would like to prepose that an email be sent to every new customer who has ordered talktalk TV informing them to remember to cancel there Sky or BT or other TV service. When i joined the customer service rep said that thay would cancel my sky and move it over to talktalk he never mentiond that it would only be for the broadband because of this i have now had a bill from sky for another months TV which i beleved to be canceled. i think a simple email sent to all new customes when the join would have saved me over £100 pounds.

What do you think?
3 Comments
Community Team
Status changed to: Investigating

Insightful One

good idea but they should do it as awhole packing as why only do phone and broadband when tv is in the plan or contract 

Community Team
Status changed to: New

@andyms56 Thanks for the suggestion and I've passed your feedback on.