Need help?

email address for customer service department

Submitted by extranjero 16-05-2020 | 1 Comment

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Have tried to find email address for customer service but have not managed to find it after several attempts, why can you not have a simple button visible for us to write to customer services? Maybe I am just a dimbo who is looking in the wrong place but have been using computers for over 30 years, never experienced problems writing to customer service departments until I tried to write to TalkTalk.

Roy Elday.

Get more ideas related to: Email

0 Likes

email address for customer service department

Have tried to find email address for customer service but have not managed to find it after several attempts, why can you not have a simple button visible for us to write to customer services? Maybe I am just a dimbo who is looking in the wrong place but have been using computers for over 30 years, never experienced problems writing to customer service departments until I tried to write to TalkTalk.

Roy Elday.

What do you think?
1 Comment
Community Star

There are all sorts of ways of contacting TT at various levels, @extranjero, including Chat

Without having to necessarily "go to the top", you can find many options if you click on the Complaints Code link at the foot of any TT page.