Need help?

have a support telephone number on your website for support

Submitted by cheekyralph 02-01-2021 | 2 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

I had to speak with TalkTalk today about a fault and the only place I could find a telephone number was on your facebook page. When I click "contact us" on your talktalk website I would expect to be given the option to call a human if I so desire.

Get more ideas related to: Phone

0 Likes

have a support telephone number on your website for support

I had to speak with TalkTalk today about a fault and the only place I could find a telephone number was on your facebook page. When I click "contact us" on your talktalk website I would expect to be given the option to call a human if I so desire.

What do you think?
2 Comments
Gliwmaeden2
Community Star

We have fed this back many times before,  @cheekyralph .....

For now it takes quite a lot of work to find it, but if you ever need help on the forum you will find the number given to you very quickly. 

Outside the pandemic situation this number is easy to find, and it's as advertised under instructions for "cancellation"if you use the search engine on the community.

Up to date hours are as currently published on the home page, so it is confusing that these are not up to date in some places on the forum. 

I sympathise, but nothing will change while the pandemic is causing so much difficulty. 

ferguson
Community Star