cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

shorter time before divert home calls on no reply

Submitted by TimTraylor 31-05-2019 | 6 Comments

I would like to make a suggestion that the call is diverted to another number of my choosing in a quicker time or after a time of my choice. People ring off before diversion takes place.

Would this be possible?

Get more ideas related to: Community Phone

0 Likes

shorter time before divert home calls on no reply

I would like to make a suggestion that the call is diverted to another number of my choosing in a quicker time or after a time of my choice. People ring off before diversion takes place.

Would this be possible?

What do you think?
6 Comments
Insightful One

Yes but how many people would want that do not think talktalk will look at change it

Participant

I agree Talktalk will not change this, but for those that do want a shorter time before divert, Talktalk could give us the option!

Participant

@hosay299 I find that potential enquirers ring off before the diversion takes place. Yes I realise if they wanted to contact you they should persevere, but you know what the public can be like.

Community Team
Status changed to: Needs Info

@TimTraylor Hi, have you seen the below Help Article? Is this what you're referring to?

• Dial 2 1 to divert calls instantly without having to ring. Perfect if you have problems on your line or if you run a business and have moved number

About Call Divert

Thanks

Participant

Hi @

Yes, exactly. 

We already use **61*

We need to set it to divert permanently, but still have the option to answer the call if we are able to.

Community Team
Status changed to: Unable to Deliver

@TimTraylor Thanks for the additional info. Unfortunately this is not possible, however thanks for the suggestion. Thanks