Need help?

totally bad customer service

Submitted by brenwal 05-03-2021 | 0 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Isn't it about time TalkTalk considered their customers and gave the service that should be a given.  Instead of community chat where you have no idea who you are talking to and if the information given is correct.  I asked a question on the community chat and got one answer but when I managed to chat to someone else who I thought was an employee of talktalk I got a different answer and even then they managed to contradict themselves with the answer.  When asked if I could connect the new wi-fi hub before the going live date for my upgraded service I was told "unfortunately you can but it wont work".  Also after ordering the upgraded service I was informed that a confirmation email had been sent, this was on the 21st February, still haven't received it despite several requests.  One more thing, Why wasn't I informed when my going live date was changed, no notification, NOTHING. TalkTalk are good at sending emails trying to sell you other services and sending bills but nothing else, but I bet they would be very prompt if they didn't receive payment ( which I may consider) if my new going live date is not met.  GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER TALKTALK, THERE ARE OTHER PROVIDERS OUT THERE.

Get more ideas related to: Broadband Other

0 Likes

totally bad customer service

Isn't it about time TalkTalk considered their customers and gave the service that should be a given.  Instead of community chat where you have no idea who you are talking to and if the information given is correct.  I asked a question on the community chat and got one answer but when I managed to chat to someone else who I thought was an employee of talktalk I got a different answer and even then they managed to contradict themselves with the answer.  When asked if I could connect the new wi-fi hub before the going live date for my upgraded service I was told "unfortunately you can but it wont work".  Also after ordering the upgraded service I was informed that a confirmation email had been sent, this was on the 21st February, still haven't received it despite several requests.  One more thing, Why wasn't I informed when my going live date was changed, no notification, NOTHING. TalkTalk are good at sending emails trying to sell you other services and sending bills but nothing else, but I bet they would be very prompt if they didn't receive payment ( which I may consider) if my new going live date is not met.  GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER TALKTALK, THERE ARE OTHER PROVIDERS OUT THERE.