user guide download TV

Submitted by QEL0465 24-12-2018 | 6 Comments

1. New ideas

2. Investigating

3. Accepted

4. Delivered

Step 1 of 4

Hi,

Would it be possible to have a download link in MyAccount, under Support, for the TalkTalk TV User Guide?  Many customers find having something they can refer to at hand useful - the paper version used to be included in all STB packs but is no longer available.  

It would be very helpful to engineers as well if we were able to point customers to this user guide and they could download a PDF file to their device.

Many thanks 🙂

Get more ideas related to: TV

0 Likes

user guide download TV

Hi,

Would it be possible to have a download link in MyAccount, under Support, for the TalkTalk TV User Guide?  Many customers find having something they can refer to at hand useful - the paper version used to be included in all STB packs but is no longer available.  

It would be very helpful to engineers as well if we were able to point customers to this user guide and they could download a PDF file to their device.

Many thanks 🙂

What do you think?
6 Comments
Insightful One

@QEL0465 have a look on the talktalk tv Site here

as that is more a place it would have to go or be

Community Team
Status changed to: Needs Info

@QEL0465 Thanks for the suggestion. Is this the guide that you're referring to? Setting up your TalkTalk TV Box

Insightful One

@QEL0465@OCE_Michelle - think they where saying to have it as a pdf for downloading as can be helpful as to send it to another device or person as with the other help pages makes it more clear info on a page with out having 2 different drop downs

would work better may be as would be on a mobile/>???

Wise Owl

Hi @OCE_Michelle , sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this!

What I mean by 'user guide' is an online verison of the booklet that used to be included within the Plus and Essentials STB boxes, which listed, among other things, how to pair the remote to your TV, and basically it was a guide to all of the functions and features of the box, showing people how to do various things.  TalkTalk stopped doing the paper version some time ago, so I was wondering if an online version (possibly in PDF format) that could be accessed by customers, could be done?  

Wise Owl

Hi again, @OCE_Michelle

I have just come across this, from the official YouView website - this is the userguide that I had in mind?  http://m3.ttxm.co.uk/pdf/help/plustv-userguide-new.pdf

Community Team

@QEL0465  Sorry for the delay. Leave this with me and I'll see what I can find out. Thanks