Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broadband
Have a question about our totally unlimited broadband? Why not ask the community a question.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Weak Security Warning on Apple IOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Broadband - Fixed Price Plus

I received an e-mail this week about increased TalkTalk Broadband charges. The e-mail said:Fixed Price PlusPay a little more each month throughout your minimum contract term and we guarantee to completely fix your broadband price. Head to My Account ...

IanD2021 by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 like

Two "Resolved" Engineer Visits, still no internet connection!

Hi everyone, I'm having a very poor service with my Broadband at the moment; - It went down on on Thursday 14th Jan, randomly kicked in again the day before the engineer visited and was classed as resolved.- That evening the phone line and broadband ...

ciaranth by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

No Internet After Moving Home

Hi, Our router indicates a successful connection (solid white light) but we have no access to the internet after moving home. On the internet settings next to my router on my computer is says "Action Required" and when I try to connect to it, it auto...

MsUES_0-1610992255161.png
MsUES by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Issues with Zoom & Teams video calling

I started work from home on 5 January. I use a work laptop on wifi & personal laptop on wifi to join Zoom & Team video calls (not permitted on work laptop so must use both) Only phone is other item connected in work day. I use a TalkTalk wifi extende...

Zenis by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Broadband not working (recently moved house)

Hello there, I recently moved my house and we received the confirmation that internet will start and up running on the 30th. Its been 7 days we still haven’t received internet. Also, my family is in the Uk and i am out if country right know as if res...

Cancel my account please, awful customer service.

I have called Talk Talk 4 times to cancel my Broadband home move. I have been told that it would be cancelled by the 15th of December by three different advisors, but they still sent an engineer on the 18th to install it. The reason that I decided to...

Router needs to be rebooted constantly

Hello, I'm looking for some advice about the issue that I'm having with the router, I think it needs to be replaced. For the last couple of months, the router (D-Link DSL-3782) needs to be rebooted at least twice a day. Sometimes the internet just st...

fauxir by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Better Than TalkTalk

Can anyone suggest a better ISP than TalkTalk? Between a dropping internet connection, suggesting apps on the play store that don't exist and a website that just takes you around in circles, it is hard to imagine that there is a worse service than th...

Sukmadik by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Broadband not working after moving home

Hello, I've recently moved home and have moved my broadband to my new address, however service is still not available. The light on the router keeps on flashing amber. I've tried resetting it (waiting 10 seconds) and giving it a factory reset multipl...

Ahmed20 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Worst company

Hi I am a new customer at talktalk my router was sent to me but never delivered which was Yodels fault however they sent it back to talktalk and I have been charged this month without actually using any services I am paying for. I have tried 100's of...

Go live date

Was told to change our go live date due to the current circumstances, we have now had to wait until June. I spoke to someone online today who said as we have it plugged in we didn’t need to change our date which was early April. We are now living els...

WEBCHAT HOME WORKERS.

Just putting this out there, because I know how stingy talktalk are. There's people around the UK currently working from home and need Technical assistance. You closed all your line because of the government guideline. However failed to think about U...

Call back

How about when talktalk arrange a call back. They actually call you !!!!! And not your wife's number stupid idiots

Customer service

I have an idea.. How about you provide customer service to those you hapoiotake money from.. 10 days I have been waiting on issues to be resolved only to be told it could take a further 10 days that I'll be charged for.. How about you work on custome...

extending coverage of Broadband servicee

Why is Broadband not available in my part of Cambridge? In order to assist with those wishing to connect to Talktalk's BB service, it would be a great idea to notify prospective customers as to when this might take place, in 2020 preferably, so that ...

Better connection speeds for broadband customers

I have unltd fast fibre yet it's extremely slow. It's been like this intermitantly for a while now and it's annoying as I pay for between 6 and 12 mbps and get 3.6 is there anything that can be done? Plus I have a 4k tv and can't watch in 4k because ...

Actually get my internet to work or im cancelling it

Only been with you ten days and not had internet for most of that rung u 3 times and just been fobbed off sat waiting for a lady to ring me back dudnt happen one very unhappy customer dont want apologies just want it sorted or I'm canceling it

Get what you pay for - or your money back.

How about if you pay for ordinary broadband and you used to get 4mbps for the last 5 years on "copper wire" from the exchange - - - you get to pay more than before and get your speed reduced to 2.1mbps and told to upgrade to fibre. You dont need fibr...

Call centre

Here's an idea... how about making your call centre line NOT sound like it's based on Mars. Every time I've called in the past the line has been so abysmal I could barely hear the person talking to me, and invariably it's with an accent so thick I ca...

Firmware

Idea automatical updates and scans for new versions 

Labels