Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broadband
Have a question about our totally unlimited broadband? Why not ask the community a question.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Weak Security Warning on Apple IOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Extremely poor connection past a certain time again

Hi,I recently have been experiencing very poor connections past around 3-5pm at which the internet slowly degrades to an unusable condition and requires a restart, however, this is only a temporary remedy and doesn't work as well as it used to, as I ...

Bartosz1 by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

DNS server latency issues

Hello, I am having issues with my TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub and its latency with the DNS server. I have attempted a 8.8.8.8 ping from my laptop and get an average 210ms. When I ping 192.168.1.1 I get an average of 1ms so I know it's not the connection from ...

Broadband has been cutting out intermittently all day

Hi, Working from home but our broadband has cut out every 5 to 15 minutes all day. Modem light changes from white to orange, flashing, before eventually returning to white when the connection is re-established. I've tried turning off for a few minute...

davexmit by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

WiFi Extender connected but no internet

I have the talk talk super router(the basic talk talk router) and we were struggling with WiFi range so I bought the talk talk WiFi extender. It seems to have cloned the WiFi ok as when I logged into the dlink.local extender link it had successfully ...

Suebaxter by Popular Poster
  • 20 replies
  • 0 like

Apple Devices won't connect to Internet

Hi everyone,I've got a strange problem. My Apple devices won't connect to the internet. We have 2 Ipads (mini 2's) and 2 Iphones (6s and 8 and a Macbook Pro. All four won't connect to the internet (WIFI connection is fine). Other items, such as NowTV...

Labels