cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

VPN WhatsApp and Firewall Issues

Sagecom WiFi hub. Firmware ending in 136 Adding my query/comment to the growing pile of similar on here Since Monday 2 May work VPN does not connect, nor Bosch EasyControl thermostat. WhatsApp “thinks about it” before displaying messages, and similar...

ggttjm by Popular Poster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

VPN Issue

Hi, Like it seems many other users, I am having the same issue as: https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/VPN-CONNECTION-ISSUE-Generic-Routing-Encapsulation-GRE...https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/VPN-no-longer-working/td-p/2883303...

Your broadband connection is healthy but updates are required

FAO Support Team Can you please look into this issue apparently with my router software?When I check my line I receive a message as follows:- 'Our health check on your service shows that your router software requires an updateOur health check shows t...

Giraffe by Wise Owl
  • 15 replies
  • 0 like

Firmware update Sagemcom Fast5364

Hi all, My internet recently just randomly went down out of the blue. I reported a fault and it looks like my Sagemcom Fast5365 router requires a firmware update. I work in I.T myself so I understand that a patch just needs to be applied for the late...

nronline by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Sagemcom Wi-Fi Hub Router Firmware

Over last few days I have had trouble with tv dropping out and slow broadband at times then got a message saying that the Router Firmware needed updated, switched router off for 30 minutes still no joy, tried a reset by pushing reset button on router...

jimpy by Chat Champion
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Unable to Access Plex and Discord

I am unable to access Plex and Discord voice services (stopped working recently). I have a Sagemcom Fast 5364 router with SG4K100136 software.If I replace the router I can get to both services so it appears to be a router issue.Does anyone know how t...

TimkT by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

firmware upgrade slow home network

Hi, my #sagemcom #router has recently upgraded firmware to #SG4K100136 from ...2816t (I think) and the home network connection to NAS drive has become unworkably slow. The connection to the internet is fine but no better than before the update. Any c...

Fast 5364 Firmware Update

Good morning, continuing from posts I added on Friday 29th April is it possible a forced firmware update can be pushed through to my router? The logs appear to show the hub is making attempts during a period between 00:00 - 04:00 but without success....

SAGEMCOM FAST 5364 TALKTALK ROUTER - Hardware Failure

I have a SAGEMCOM FAST 5364 TALKTALK ROUTER - Wireless Hub with VDSL2/ADSL2 Modem for fibre, which has died.HARDWARE version: FAST5364 3.00FIRMWARE version = SG4K10002816tIt stopped working at 5.50am BST, the network went down and the LED was permane...

steve1234 by Conversation Starter
  • 58 replies
  • 2 like

Firmware Update

My router says it needs an update. Please could you send me the file so I can do it myself?

Out of date firmware FAST 5364?

Hi @Chris-TalkTalk My Sagemcom FAST 5364 is still running SG4K100124 firmware. If this is old could you update it for me please? Whenever I do a self service check it tells me that it's out of date. Thanks a lot in advance.

fre55die by Community Star
  • 21 replies
  • 0 like

Firmware update

Hi Team, I have a sagemcom fast 5364 router that says needs firmware update. Please could you do this for me. Many thanks

sultan by Conversation Starter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Hub requires update.

My Hub (Fast5364) has lost its Internet connection on a few occasions recently. On checking the Hub Network connection performance via the Talktalk website, there is an amber alert advising me that my Hub’s software needs updating. The Hub currently ...

Dug5y01 by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

VPN stopped working with Sagemcom SG4K100136

Hello I have been having trouble connecting to a VPN when connected to my TalkTalk WiFi (but exact same VPN on same device does work over 4G connection) - my router is a Sagemcom and it's on firmware version SG4K100136. I noticed others on here repor...

cotmire by Team Player
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Upgrade to latet firmware - FAST5364 - SG4K10002816t

Hi, I currently have the TalkTalk router behind a PFSense firewall and using as a repeater. Is there a way to download and install the latest firmware myself without changing my network configuration? Hardware VersionSoftware VersionGUI VersionFAST53...

CarlosM by Team Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Sagemcom router port forwarding rules add failure

Hi GuysI'm another user who getting the issue setting up port forwarding, this time for a synology nas and I get the "Operation could not complete, something wrong happened." I've tried a factory reset and that didn't work, can you update my firmware...

Router firmware SG4K100136

I think my router was updated this morning to this firmware (looking at the logs) I experienced connection drops throughout the morning between 09:30 and 11:30. I have restarted the router and Powerline adapters that have been working well. Line spee...

steviejay_0-1650633968809.png

Router reboots constantly

I have had service two weeks and at the point of cancelling. I keep having the internet dropping out and the router reboots. It goes back to 1981 and I see alarm kernel panic. I have had two engineers out. One Open reach. They both believe all is fix...

VPN Stopped working - help required please 🙏🏻

Hi there,I know there are many posts like this one but I am currently commuting between hospital and working from home, when suddenly my VPN stopped working when I tried to sign in from home. I haven’t previously experienced any issues but realised i...

DG8401W Kernel panic

My DG8041w router keeps randomly resetting. I have had line tested, engineer visits, etc. Wasted efforts. Looked at the user log and identified its Kernel Panic. After searching the forum I understand a firmware update fixes it. Is this correct and h...