cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Cannot connect to router wirelessly

I have a talk talk Huawei router and Powerlink (?) extender. I can pick up signal on a tablet from the extender but the two PCs that are next to the router will not connect wirelessly even though I have had no problems since it was installed (10 year...

Router firmware SG4K100136

I think my router was updated this morning to this firmware (looking at the logs) I experienced connection drops throughout the morning between 09:30 and 11:30. I have restarted the router and Powerline adapters that have been working well. Line spee...

steviejay_0-1650633968809.png

Slow Fibre65 Broadband - Some things to consider

I recently moved from Fibre35 to Fibre65 but my Internet speed didn't improve, after much investigation I resolved the problem but what I found during the exercise might help some others resolve similar issues. Firstly this is what I have in my house...

Huawei PT200AV

We originally had a set of 3 of these booster plugs. We found that one of the original ones wouldnt link up but when we tried the third one this was ok. The second one has now failed thus meaning we can no longer access WI-FI on our desktop.As we can...

powerline adaptors not working

I have my tv and talktalk box connected to the internet via powerline adaptors which have stopped working/pairing. I have tried re-pairing and resetting several times in the same room but nothing seems to work - admittedly I have had them for quite a...

Update Router & replacement SAGEMCOM AC-DC adapter

Hi, My power adapter for the WiFi router has become damaged and does not work, can a new adapter be sent to my home address? As I logged onto to request the above my service status has highlighted that my router needs updating with the error message ...

Network connectors problem

Hi, my power line adaptors are no longer working, so I am unable to use talk talk TV. Is there a way I can get a replacement please? Thank you

vikki4 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Powerline adapter stopped working

Hi there. One of my powerline adapters that was supplied with the tv box has suddenly stopped working, no lights at all! So I have no internet connection to my TV at all. I have tried all the things listed but it's still not working. If I listen clos...

Foxy123 by Whizz Kid
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

TT box not working

Box reports it can't see broadband. I suspect one of the power line modems has failed. One shows power light and the network flashes. The other one does not show power or network lights. It does show a pairing light when the button is pressed however...

powerline adapters

Hi My powerline adapters are not working, and are showing red all the while. I have tried resetting and pairing them with no joy. I have been with talktalk for about 15 years How do i get replacements

Internal D-Link Connection

I have a Talk-Talk D link system taking the signal through the mains to the Box. It has been in for many years and is starting to fail intermittently. I would like to request a replacement pair but I cannot get anyone to make a request to as it does ...

p1PPy48 by Team Player
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk Range extender

Hi, I’ve been experiencing low speed issues & I think I’ve now found the reason but would still like some suggestions as how to proceed further. Im on gigabit UFO & recently noticed a significant drop in performance. Did an online speed check & was o...

davetez by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like