cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Forum Posts

Weak Security warning on Apple iOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

IPTV Blocked between 6 and 10

i have an IPTV subscription for Free to Air channels in other regions (which needs much bigger satellite dish to install ). But for the past 2-3 weeks consistently my traffic is being blocked by TalkTalk between 6 PM till roughly ~10:30 PM , when i s...

mohassan by Popular Poster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Fluctuating speeds (70mb - 71kmb) and main website login issues

Any known issues to why I can’t log into the main website to view my service?Only lets me log into the community service.Wifi is fluctuating a lot on PS5 and mobile - from unusable speeds to top speeds. Any known issues nationwide or In the area CH2 ...

220C6D00-C1B4-42A0-9E09-16D63017D1D0.png ADDED76E-806E-4463-A2F5-29E852085131.png 2A80FACA-2D0F-44A8-96D4-676D69C48C06.png
Zonnks by Popular Poster
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Internet slows to crawl every evening

Hello. I have had a recurring problem where every evening my internet speed slows to ~1Mbps. Restarting the router sometimes fixes it, sometimes partially. It has gone back up to 17Mbps before, but today only 7. The Wifi Hub Black router is plugged i...

Fibre upgrade but no change

Hi, I hope someone can help. Our internet was upgraded to fibre a couple of weeks ago, which was no issue at all. The issue is that the actual service provided doesn’t seem to have improved.. the internet is lagging and freezing as much as it was wit...

Hwalker by Popular Poster
  • 10 replies
  • 1 like

Fast 5364

Hi ref sagem 5364 Any tips recommendations?To stop buffering via set-up box ( TT) firestick wired.My contract is up soon and although I pay for 67mbps.I only average 28mbps.The BT engineer told me the broadband hits my house at 30 end of story.I wish...