cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Hi @Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following : removing the aerial = Y/N remove the ethernet = Y/N reboot =...

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

TV hub on mute

Hello Whenever I turn on the TV Hub, my soundbar is muted, any idea why?

Netgem 4K Remote Issues

Hi,I have an LG EG960V TV and was sent a Netgem 4K box last year. I had issues with the remote control functions and reverted back to the DN372 although it occasionally locks up. My contract is due for renewal in a few weeks so I thought I would revi...

No sound

Had talktalk TV hub about a week now, every now and then there has been no sound but restarting the box kicks it back to life. Finished watching Netflix, went back to the home page to load YouTube and no sound though, nothing, TV sound still works fi...

Tri99s by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

4k box intermittent sound

My 4K box has started playing up today with the sound. First noticed that there was no sound, volume bar would move up and down, mute could be turned on and off but no sound. Pulled the plug and restarted and te sound reappeared but the volume bar wa...

Tv box

How long do you wait for an item to arrive of talk talk.

Pete1766 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like