cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Obtaining a PIN

I have registered for ITVX but have been asked for a PIN number. I cannot ever remember having this number. How do I get one?

Hamtun by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

itvx

Why cant I get itvx on my tv

Jojo8 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Locked TV channels

Hi how can you unlock TV channels on your talk talk box? Thank you in advance.

Jessmark by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Itvx

I have a box that is not now compatible for ITVx it is DN372T. Please can you send me one that i can get it on free of charge.

Carol143 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Activate TV Hub

I need to activate my TV Hub please could you let me know how to.

How do I get ITVX?

ITV hub app has gone and although it shows ITVX as an option, it won't let me log on.

Marylou1 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

tv

cannot access itvx

Rongs44 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

New TV box

We received our new TalkTalk TV box and set it up yesterday. My partner is very unhappy that we can no longer record anything and I tried to reassure him that he can find everything on demand. He isnt impressed with this as it means having to remembe...

Connecting to a Now package

I have recently received a new box from Talktalk. Since then I have been unable to access my Sky sports package which is supplied through Now. Talktalk say that the package is ready to use, but I cannot access it. Nobody seems to want to help.

KenGreer by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Receiving ITVX

Why cant I receive ITVX through my talktalk box when I could previously receive ITV Hub

Smiffie1 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Itvx

Itvx is not available on my device

KevinG1 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Tv box after retuning drops several channels

After retuning.. 200+ plus channels, then drops to around 100.then changes my choice of location, which then creates a poor signal and a screen prompt to say my area choice has poor signal .

Unable to access T V channels

My netgem box has suddenly lost all it's TV channels. I have tried rescanning and it still finds 0 channels. When i press the home button on the remote, I get channel 831 and some other random channels I have never seen before but none of the usual c...

AlanW65 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

TV light on router

I have tried everything several times to get the tv light back on on the router, without success.This is preventing us using most tv channels.Please assist

ITVX?

Please help me to register for ITVX

No access to ITVX

I have been unable to access ITVX since it changed from ITV hub. Please send me a new TV box which will enable access to ITVX ASAP. All other TV stations are working perfectly and there is no problem with the connection to anything else other than IT...

ITVX

How do I connect ITVX to my tv from the app

Benthamf by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Itvx

Got itvx back but it keeps asking me to verify my email, but when I do it on my phone it keeps saying its already verified. What's going on!!

Davidn2 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub channels discovered too low

Recently TV Hub installed showing 163 channels via Settings, when eg Freeview 105 (Channel 5) missing; but retune(s) brought the 163 down to 112, then 86, then 148 number of channels. Channels missing include 103 (ITV). I spoke on this yesterday 28th...

AlanS007 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

PASSWORDS

how to get pass word to enable viewing BBC drama on iplayer

MOLAR32 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like