cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 12 like

ITV

How do I connect ITVX

Bilstan by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

YouView Box and ITVX

My current YouView box does not allow me to access ITVX.I tried to discuss having a box upgrade on TalkTalk chat but wasn’t getting anywhere so I telephoned TalkTalk Customer Service. They said they couldn’t help as I upgraded to faster fibre with Ci...

JudyCG by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Lost channels

Since receiving my new 4k net gem box I’ve lost all channels between 10 and 200

cannot access TV channel on App

Hi I have a you view box and am unable to access ITVx I wonder if there is anything that can be done. The message says device doesnt support it.

Steph10 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Itv x

Please can you tell me if I can get it Itv X on my talktalk you view box .The you view box l have was installed new in 2016.Please advise what I can do to get Itv xMany thanksJeff Horton.

Jeffhor by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Itvx

I Guess I need a new streaming box to connect talktalk to itvx. What is the phone number to contact in customer services ?

dhw2dhw2 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Itv hub

How can I now watch catch up on tv when itv hun has closed?

Stacey32 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

4K TV box

Hi,I received my new 4K box a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately I am unable to play 'on demand' programmes on channel 5. When I select a programme a small dial appears on a grey screen, which it does for all channels on playback, it rotates a few...

Tv hub

So opted for the new upgraded tv hub for a discounted are of £2.50 per month primarily as our old set up box lost channels such as ITV x.Now I'm probably being stupid as I've only just set the hub up this morning, YES we now can access itv x BUT what...

Raj LCFC by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

my5 disappears on 4k box

I signed in to my5 but the following day I can't get in to watch any programmes on that channel, the screen just goes blank

Lost all channels

Recently we have had the message weak or lost signal appear on our screen (not every time, but frequently). So looking at the help info, I have tried restarting our box and router. This seemed to work initially, but a few days later I have the same m...

1Perry by Team Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

TV box

My old talktalk tv box will no longer be compatible for itvx is it possible to order a new one which is!

lobs54 by Team Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Talktalk 4K TV box

Hi,After a discussion with Talktalk about the problems I was having with my TV box I was told a new 4K box would be the solution - this arrived a few days ago. I followed instructions for set up and all seemed well until I did a channel scan which br...

uktv internet connection issue

I have Full fibre broadband 150 with eerie. It works great with all devices. EXCEPT connecting to uktv. When attempting to watch this player I get different error codes but they all mention no internet connection.Our TV is a Samsung smart TV that wor...

Gerro by Team Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Netflix

I'm struggling to connect to Netflix through my talk talk account. Please could you send me a new token so I can link my account. Currently paying twice.

ITV hub

Same question as a few other folk about ITV hub disappearing from my Youview box from the end of November. What can I do about this??

karenax by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't tune to ITV1. Netgem 4k box.

I'm having problems that ITV1 doesn't appear on the Freeview guide of my 4k box. If I press no 3 which is where the channel is located the box finds ITV1 but it isn't on the guide list. I have retuned several times but it still isn't found. Just watc...

Full fibre and Sports package

Hi Anyone know when you should receive the activation email for talktalk tv now membership? I upgraded to full fibre with talktalk tv and the sports package with 11 sky channels. Installation went ahead last Friday for full fibre. I contacted custome...

PHughes by Popular Poster
  • 30 replies
  • 0 like

Box won’t record E4

Hi,my box is working fine recording all other channels but fails every time I set up something on E4 and E4+1?Any ideas please?thanks

ITVX Channel

Hi Can't find any other topics on this So can anybody please tell me if there is a way to get ITVX on the older talktalk box? Many Thanks Keith

5G Mast Interference?

Good morning.A bit of an odd questions, we had a 5G mast installed around a month ago not far from our property. All has been OK until roughly a week ago, we have started to experience issues with internet and freeview channels on our TalkTalk box. T...

Archy101 by Popular Poster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Cannot record ITV4

Hi, Hopefully somebody else has come across this problem and has a solution. I cannot record ITV4, get the message 'Recording failed' I can record all other channels with no problem. Thanks

crookyj by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like