cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

No sound on my new ngtvnetbox4kn

I’ve just received a new ng tv netbox 4 KN to replace a previous box. I’ve gone through set up but cannot get sound. Nothing is muted. Help please!

Talktalk tv box

Can get itvx from the tv guide but can't get it on the catch upSent from marilyn

Robbo14 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

4k TV box offer

Hi,Have been offered the 4k tv box when I log in to my account for £5 per month. I have a Youview box at the moment for £5 per month. It appears that ITV hub is no ls longer available and told to contact TalkTalk. Who do I contact to except this offe...

plb46 by Chat Champion
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Signing in to my account

I cannot sign in to my account I want to check my bills and other things but the sign in is saying my email address is not registered I have been with talk talk for about 15years god knows why thanks

mclaren by Chat Champion
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk Huawei Powerline Adapters PT200AV

Im currently using 2 Talktalk Huawei Powerline Adapters PT200AV with my TalkTalk TV box, and I believe one of them has stopped working. Can anyone help? I have tried all the online advice including a factory reset. (On the plus side, the lounge is no...

Sky Package

Hello We have Talk Talk Broadband. We have the full sky package + Netflix + Amazon. What is the best price that Talk Talk can do to replace my entire system? *removed for security*

Kenny59 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Unable to activate Now TV offer, £4.99 per month for 12

Hi,I have been trying to activate an offer that sometimes pops up after I've logged into my Talktalk account.The offer is as per the attached image and is £4.99 per month for Nowtv Entertainment, and also £4.99 per month for Nowtv Cinema (for 12 mths...

Screenshot 2023-11-02 162514.png

Confusing pricing issue re 4K TV Box

In My Account Offers I am being offered the new 4KTV Box for £5 per month yet I am already paying £5 per month in my account for access via my old TalkTalk Huawei TV Box.Will I end up paying £10 per month if I go for this option?

GEG63 by Whizz Kid
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Talk Talk, TV assessability

I am really thinking about moving away from sky and going over to the new Talk TalkTV box, But I have one question. I know it has auto description as standard, but does it have Android’sTalk back or similar? That’s when you can navigate the TV home s...

prescol by Enlightened One
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

TV not activating

I signed up to Fibre 900 which went live on 25th Sept. I also added tv and Now TV entertainment. I've been unable to activate Now and the TV add on shows as inactive on my account. Numerous attempts have been made to rectify this but still nothing. I...

Closure of TV Store

Hello, Apologies if this is not the right section to post this. With the upcoming closure of the TalkTalk TV store, I want to know what happens to the content I have purchased? I have 75 movies there - which is a reasonable number with quite a signif...

Hax75 by Chatterbox
  • 20 replies
  • 2 like

Deleting TV

I dont use the Talk TV and wish to delete it to reduce my subscription how can I do this?

Plisgyn by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Loss of My5 app on my tv

I lost the My5 app on my tv yesterday???I also cannot access the UKTV play app - that suggests an internet problem????

smokey2 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Faulty tv box

Hi I have a faulty tv box. It’s leaking brown liquid & has ruined our oak tv unit. Rather worried! Thanks

dudkate by Participant
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

TALKTALK TV BOXES

so Im really frustrated! I've just renewed my contract with TalkTalk. I've been with them constantly for over 20 years.. since they were Onetel in fact! I have one of the Huawei boxes. It's started freezing and failing to record (I have tried all sor...

MY 4K TV BOX KEEPS SWITCHING ITSELF OFF

Hi All, We took delivery of our 4K tv box along with fibre 150. After major headaches setting it up (could not do Captcha screen on TV via remote) we had to set up manually. Talktalk helpline were as useful as a chocolate fireguard.Anyway, Getting th...

debbiec by Whizz Kid
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Will My TV Boost be affected by Upgrade to Full Fibre

I am currently on Fibre 65 with TV boost including NOW Sports. This contract expires on 15 August '23. I have been thinking of upgrading to Full Fibre 150. But having read the info I think it will mean my TV boosts will not be compatible and they wil...

Gerro by Team Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Cannot record ITV4

I have the same problem box model is: DN372TI can record C4 and other channels without issue. I just checked this morning and in fact I can’t record on C4 either although C4HD is fine. Unfortunately there is no alternative for ITV4: there is no ITV4 ...

Paulo4 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

NEW NETGEM 4 K BOX

hi i have just received the new netgem box, and have found that is is not as good as the youview box, you can only record one channel , not 2 at the same time as the youview does, and also have to buy a USB pen to record. Can i keep my youview box an...

TALKTALK TV MULTIROOM

Hi all Just recently got a talk talk TV hub for an extra fiver a month. Just wondering if I can get in multiplerooms without moving the box. Or do I need to order multiple box's for each room I want to watch it in.

4K BOX INTERMITTENT SOUND

My 4K box has started playing up today with the sound. First noticed that there was no sound, volume bar would move up and down, mute could be turned on and off but no sound. Pulled the plug and restarted and te sound reappeared but the volume bar wa...

New box does not have built in record , not impressed.

I’ve been sent a new Netgem box (no idea why as I don’t recall asking for it?) but I’m now totally bamboozled as have discovered it cannot record like the Hauwai box, not impressed to be honest. No instructions as to what I need to record our favouri...

Fetlar13 by Conversation Starter
  • 18 replies
  • 0 like

Replace 4K Box with a TV Hub if not happy

Does the non 4K Box connect over WiFi.Only got the 4K Box because it records programmes, but cannot pause a live program unless a USB stick is present.Wondering what my options are.

No Signal between 4K box & TV

I have a Panasonic tv (TX55CX400B) and I have tried the talk talk 4k box HDMI into all 4 HDMI slots and cant get a signal.The box connects fine on my other TV

Cancel TalkTalk TV

Hi. My 24 month Fibre 65 subscription came with free talktalk TV for 18 months, which I have never used.TalkTalk TV is now being charged on my bill.Is there any way I can cancel just the TV part of my subscription please? ThanksPaul