cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Trouble with Apps

I've been with TalkTalk a while - our TV box is called 'YouView' TalkTalkTV - but it's never let me watch Disney+ through it - and now my Netflix has stopped working since I reduced my costs and went to the Ad version of Netflix. This is a nightmare....

HMBees by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Adding programmes to favourites

Hi, I've just upgraded my Talktalk box to the newer one that does not have the recording feature. When I upgraded over the phone and was told that the new ones could not record I was told that it wasn't a problem as you can access all the programmes ...

TalktalkTV app

Trying to connect the app to my box. I do not know the code for my box. The message says I have to go to Settings - Personalisation to find it but there is no personalisation in my settings.

New box

I cannot access BBc i player since I got this new box in January any ideas

Set Top box

My existing freeview box is not compatible with ITVx. would the TalkTalk TV Plus box or the DN372T set top box allow me to do so.

Mike24 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

NetGem 4K tv box

Sorry if this is posted twice but cannot find my original post. Towards the end of 2023 I contacted TT regarding my account. Once sorted the agent asked if I would like to upgrade my tv box. I asked if this was free and I was advised it was. I was ve...

Mabeline by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX

how do I install ITVX on an old Panasonic TV

talktalk tv hub.

I agreed a new contract on 23/1/2024 which includes a talktalk TVHub. Having spent a long time on your live chat to numerous people i am still unable to use any of the TV apps apart from Iplayer and Nowtv. All the others ie My5, channel4 etc wikk pla...

eddyp1 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Itch

How do I access itvX ?

Apple TV

How doI get Apple TV on my Huawei Talktalk Youview box?

PeteFish by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX

I cant access ITVX even though I have upgraded my box

Badjemma by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

tv

Unable to format usb stick 128gb so i can record programs on 4k box. Keeps failing to initialise.

nanny301 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX live channels

having received a new 4K tv box I'm dissapointed that there are no live channels on ITVX as on other streaming devices or on new Tv apps, does anyone know if the netgem box can be updated to get the live channel icon on ITVX

How do I get ITVX?

ITV hub app has gone and although it shows ITVX as an option, it won't let me log on.

Marylou1 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

New TV box

We received our new TalkTalk TV box and set it up yesterday. My partner is very unhappy that we can no longer record anything and I tried to reassure him that he can find everything on demand. He isnt impressed with this as it means having to remembe...

ITVX

Where is my ITV catchup?So with Talk talk I can't have ITVX?No one else I ask has this issue with their broadband supplier 

kdc05 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX

How do I upgrade my TalkTalk TV box to one that is compatible with ITVX??

empekaye by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

TV Hub is slow

Hi, I have a TV Hub that runs on Google TV and find that the menus and accessing apps are very slow especially when turn the box on for the first 5-10 mins. Even after using for a while it can be slow and glitchy with the please wait logo appearing o...

jdx90 by Chat Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

I player

I have an I player and an I phone is this a disadvantage ?

Willo9 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Subtitles on catch up tv.

I have managed to get subtitles on live TV but cannot access any subtitles on catch up tv. I have just installed a new ITV hub box as the existing one was deemed to be out of date. I cannot watch tv without subtitles.