cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

On Demand apps not available

This has been under discussion all afternoon. I keep losing the Chat page which has all the details. I cannot afford any more time discussing this issue. I just want it fixed. If I need an up-dated TV Box can you please forward it to me. I hope witho...

Talktalk tv 4K box

I installed my Talktalk 4K box today after spending 2 hours on the chat line and over an hour yesterday. Very tedious.I thought I had it all sorted with picture and sound , having gone through placing an app on my mobile and pairing.Thought all was g...

johnh21 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

itvx

How do I get itvx now that itv hub is no longer available on my tv - I have a youview box ??

Brodie4 by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX

I have an older talktalk box that no longer supports ITVX. How can I obtain a new one that will?

Waley by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

YouTube app

I set up the new TV hub and everything is working ok. I then went into settings then Apps and opened YouTube when I closed it I'm left with the grey access screen sitting on the right side of the screen and it will not close I tried the back button a...

mmp30 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Netflix asking for a rejoin

Unable to access Netflix as normal with a screen welcoming me back and asking me to rejoin .I have not cancelled my subscription

How to connect to ITVX

Since ITV HUB closed I am unable to get on to ITVX. Can you advise me please.

ITVX

Why am I expected to pay an increased monthly fee to watch ITVX? Outrageous!

Mchugh by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

BBC iPlayer buffering with new 4k TV box

We recently swapped our Talk talk TV to the new 4k box, but we've noticed that BBC iPlayer buffers frequently during catch up. Our last box didn't have any of these problems.The TV is connected to a power line adapter using an ethernet cable.When it ...

AdamB_ by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Talktalk TV Box

I currently have a talktalk TV box which allows me to watch ITV Hub. Since last week , we have not been able to watch the new ITV X. Apparently we need to update our box, I would be grateful oif you could advise what we need to do to enable us to get...

clayrag by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

terrestrial catch-up channels lost

Since Monday I have been unable to see or use the terrestrial catch-up channels (BBCiPlayer, etc), which have disappeared from view on my Netgem TV box. The other channels and apps (NowTV etc) all seem to be OK. The programme guide is also truncated,...

GeeTee11 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

New 4K Box

Sorry if double message... I lost it all just now (including my marbles I think!)A while ago we received a new 4K box when we renewed our contract. We had been very pleased with the old one. When I set it up, I discovered I needed a USB stick for rec...

Willow22 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX APP

hOW DO I GET ITVX APP

grcskat by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

BBCIPLAYER

BBCiplayer is asking for my 4 digit code.I don't know what that is.

Netgem box problem

I received my Netgem box 2 days ago. I set it up and it has worked perfectly. Today I cannot access any app. When I press the correct button I just get a spinning logo in the centre of my screen and it runs for about 30 seconds but doesn’t take me to...

Patdav by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Can't get ITVx

I got ITVx on the 4th Nov. now it says I can't get it, how come?

catmad1 by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like