cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Amazon prime football

I have a smart TV and the TT recordable box.I have watched Amazon films etc on either device for some time with no issues.I've now noticed that Amazon has rare football matches on over the next few days and want to watch the Man Utd match tomorrow.Be...

des09 by Problem Solver
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

BBC iPlayer is buffering since upgrading to Fibre 150

Previously when using Fibre 65 we had no buffering issues at all.But since upgrading to Fibre 150 2 days ago, BBC iPlayer is now pretty much unwatchable due to buffering every 10 minutes (all other services seem to be absolutely fine).Speed test conf...

MarkG4 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

ITV hub stopping

Does anyone know what I do about accessing ITVX after the end of November when the current ITV hub stops working? I pay for Fibre 65 so would expect to get this as part of my package. Was also hoping Talk Talk would be proactive about sorting a solut...

StefUK by Team Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

4k tv box stream from pc?

Is there an app that allows the 4k tv box to play local files from the pc?

skoobz by Chat Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

uktv internet connection issue

I have Full fibre broadband 150 with eerie. It works great with all devices. EXCEPT connecting to uktv. When attempting to watch this player I get different error codes but they all mention no internet connection.Our TV is a Samsung smart TV that wor...

Gerro by Team Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

4K Box & TNT Sports

Hi There, On the 4K box there is the Discovery+ app, if I was to subscribe to a Discovery+ package which included TNT sports, when I sign in to the app on the 4K box would I be able to watch TNT sports if I subscribed to discovery+? Don't want to sub...

Itv hub

Ive just gone to Itv hub. It's saying end at the end of November. It say vist the talktalk community. I can not found anything if some other hub is replacing itv hub. I have a recording top box. So wonder what happens at end of November.

kaz1967 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

ITV Hub to ITVX

I have the old talktalk TV box (no recording etc),a Seiki television (which is not a smart TV) and use the Fast broadband as no Fibre connection. From what i can see from the posts etc I will not be able to get the new ITVX app using this equipment s...

Resolved! TV

HiDoes my Talktalk TV plus box need to be changed to receive ITVX? Also there seems to be quite a lot of 'pixelating' on recording lately.Thank you for your help

F10rrell by Chat Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Talk Talk, TV assessability

I am really thinking about moving away from sky and going over to the new Talk TalkTV box, But I have one question. I know it has auto description as standard, but does it have Android’sTalk back or similar? That’s when you can navigate the TV home s...

prescol by Enlightened One
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Legacy Talktalk TV Box - ITV Hub

I currently pay for TalkTalk TV at £5.00 per month and have a legacy (non recordable) TalkTalk TV box which is now getting messages about ITV Hub ending in November 2023. How do I go about getting a replacement TalkTalk TV box that will have the ITVX...

Resolved! (old) Youview Box & the demise ITV Hub

Having just seen the notification on the itvHub, although being aware that itvX was rolled-out as daughter uses it on laptop, I thought I'd look around on the TalkTalk website and community, as well as the wider internet, only to find that we will no...

What is £5 a month giving me for TV

I have been paying £5 a month for forever for Talktalk TV, a service I don't ever remember asking for. However, we do not have a talktalk tv box. We bought a Humax many years ago to access Free view and record TV. We bought a Smart TV a few years ago...

4K TV Box - Players

I have just received a 4K TV Box and I have set up all players successfully except for MY5, which gives me the buffering circle whilst it searches then it gives me a blank screen. The only way out is to press Home. I have tried this directly via Play...

Steaming apps through a second tv

If I buy a TV for my bedroom am I able to stream the apps that I currently subscribe to through Talk Talk. In other words is multi screen available without needing a second box for the TV. I know I can sign into these apps on my tablet so i am assumi...

Sue6749 by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Subtitles when using Prime Video on TV

I can't get subtitles to appear when viewing Prime material. I have tried the Settings-Accessibility-subtitles route but it makes no difference on TV. Subs appear on my iPad so it's not the movie at fault. There seems to be no Prime-specific subtitle...

Talk talk tv plus - Nowtv app not working

I have a TalkTalk tv plus box and subscribe to Nowtv sports. Can you confirm whether the Nowtv app on my tv box is being supported ? It is impossible to watch a match because the app continually freezes.All the other apps on the talktalk box are curr...

kimisaac by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Netflix Cancellation request

I cancelled Netflix directly through my Netflix account on 22nd July. I didn't realise I was supposed to do it via Talk Talk and I see a charge has now come through on my latest bill.Netflix should run until 14th August after which it should not be r...

demalpj by Popular Poster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Legend programmes missing from CBS Catchup app

Until recently LEGEND had a separate Catchup app, but recently it was merged with the CBS Reality app. I am no unable to watch any Legend programmes using the CBS app (Legend app has been removed). This is not restricted to my Talktalk Youview box as...

davidw40 by Super Duper Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

No connection from router to TV box

Hi,I have a TV plusbox. It is saying there is no connection to Broadband and the router does not have the TV light showing as on. Consequently I cannot get iplayer etc. I have turned them both off and rebooted and done the checks that the website ask...

Diane by Super Duper Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

talktalk tv boxes

so Im really frustrated! I've just renewed my contract with TalkTalk. I've been with them constantly for over 20 years.. since they were Onetel in fact! I have one of the Huawei boxes. It's started freezing and failing to record (I have tried all sor...

Janatarl by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Now TV - Unable to manage or log in on the Android TV device

I've just had full fibre (150mb/s) installed which is up and running. As part of the new package, I subscribed to NOW TV Cinema. Using the link sent to my email, I activated my Now TV account on a laptop which autocompleted the username and password ...

AmyLocks by Team Player
  • 18 replies
  • 0 like

Youview box hangs using apps

This is driving me mad! If I use one of the apps, for example ITV Hub (I'm STILL waiting for an update to ITV X), it hangs several times at an ad break, and at other times. I have to press the pause button, then rewind button for a few seconds, then ...

Watching UHD 4K TV and Internet Speeds ; renew contract.

HiMy speed last year was 20mbps until on 22 August Openreach “fixed “the line. It dropped to 16 and I noticed later my minimum guarantee was 15mbps. At Christmas I got an LG OLED 4K TV which has been great for UHD viewing, only occasional drops in pi...

sure2watch by Conversation Starter
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

Accepting nowtv offer

Have just renewed my broadband contract with TT. Included is 24 months nowtv. A good offer.But... it failed to load up because it claimed there was an existing account with nowtv.There is indeed an existing account but I want it replaced with the new...

des09 by Problem Solver
  • 18 replies
  • 0 like