cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Tv box

Please help I’ve asked for a replacement tv box as mine doesn’t power on talktalk said they’d send a new one but the order has gone groom my account PLAYERS

Tommy09 by Sightseer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Itvx

Still trying to watch a Programme on Itvx. I can log in but when I try to watch something it asks for a Pin code. Anyone available to help would bep appreciated because trying to talk to anyone at talktalk is impossible.

NowTV issue surprise surprise.

Talktalk service (TV/BB) went live on 8th April. got Netflix and Now activation emails. Netflix worked fine. Now didn't, linked to a dead offer page. Spoke to advisor on Chat about it and said offer had been withdrawn at short notice. put me on new d...

Problem with my tv box

I am unable to get itvx on my talk talk box. Do I need a new a new box and router??

Replacment Talk Talk TV box

Hello,my tv box now takes more than 1 minute to open an app and it crashes out of apps regularly. It is over 6 years old. I would like a replacement box so I’m not waiting longer and so my viewing is not constantly interrupted with crashing.

App usage

Hi, I’m 77yrs, have managed almost everything with new tv hub, the app usage I can’t remove from screen, please how to remove, thanks

Full Fibre TV Hub

I had my new full fibre system installed 1 week ago, since then I have been unable to upload programmes in the STV player. Engineer was out today and checked everything and even he doesnt know what the problem is. Has anyone else had this problem?

Fault YM4502

Programmes keep cutting out on ITVX. Why. Can you help with language that I can understand

Can’t use Netflix

I joined Netflix yesterday. I have two TalkTalk TV boxes. When I login to Netflix via the app, on each, I’m advised that my package doesn’t include Netflix streaming on this device or words to that effect.Not sure what to do.

assus1 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Itvx pin problem

Having recently installed a new TV hub box I have gone on to ITVX to watch a programme but it is asking for a pin but I have not set up parental control so do not have one ?? What can I do to rectify please

Pin

Trying to sign into Itvx on my new tv hub box and keeps asking me for a pin . Didn’t do that on old box. Where can I get PIN number

apps on TV

My 'apps' do not connect without us reconnecting to our account, or switching the broadband on and off. The other parts of our television work fine. When we turn on the TV, it says 'apps not available'.

Apps..my5

How do I get a PIN number to access the My5 app

Janice66 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Netgem TV service.

I read somewhere this weekend that Talk Talk is providing so many channels through the Netgem tv service. Is it available on the Talk Talk TV Hub?. prescol

prescol by Enlightened One
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Organise / Move apps

Just wondering if there’s a way I can re-organise or move apps on the Talk Talk TV hub. As some of the apps already installed are unnecessary so would like to delete them from The homepage. prescol

• 2 replies
  • 0 like

itvx

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxeshow do i get ITVX on my you view box

Channel 4 OD catch up

We are no longer able to view Channel 4 catch up TV although this has been workingh up to a few days ago. We can still get MY5 and BBC Iplayer. However, we are unable to get ITVX because we are using a 'Legacy' YouView set top box. Many thanks. Brian...

ITVx unavailable on Youview box

Since ITV Hub moved to ITVX it is unavailable on my Youview box. I have tried the TT recommended factory reset but it still doesn't work.

4k tv box

I have had my 4k tv box for a couple of months and it has started switching itself off and restarting. Only occasionally at first but now it can happen every 10 minutes. What can I do to stop this?!

Matelan by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Problems with Eurosport Replay via Prime Video

I have subscribed to Discovery+ through Prime Video on my Talktalk Netgen 4k box. I'm trying to watch cycling through Eurosport wich comes with Discovery+. All works well except playing "Recently Ended On Eurosport" where I get a message saying "Some...

Still waiting for my TV service to be activated!

By now, I should’ve had a new Talk Talk, TV box and activation of my TV and now tv service. it was ordered on the 21st of February. There is a massive problem on my account which is blocked for some reason? one of your colleagues raise a ticket to th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 like