cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 12 like

Recordings failing

All of a sudden everything I try and record is failing. any ideas why?

Recordings

Is it posable to download recordings from a uview box on to an external hard drive

How to open stacked recordings 4K box

Can anyone please help I have multiple recordings of the same show but can only seem to play the recent one. The logo says I have multiple but don’t know how too view them all

Leash11 by Sightseer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

New TV hub

Why can’t I record programmes on my new box 

Codan by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

talktallk 4k box

we were told our you view box needed replacing and we were sent a 4k box but we cannot seem to record more than one program at a time and we cannot watch anything else while recording . wondering if we have not set this box up correct. Any advise wou...

New TV Hub Cant add programs to Watchlist

Just received new Hub after old box stopped recording. I wasn’t made aware that there would be no record function on the new hub. Apparently I should just add my favourite programs to my watchlist to watch later. I have now tried this with several pr...

Twist by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Return TVHUB

I find the TalkTalk TV Hub I have just purchased provides me with no extra facilities since recording is not possible. I want to return it in the original packaging and cancel my contract for hub, remaining with TalkTalk for other services.

You view box

My you view box which I have had for many years has stopped recording, playing back and I cannot switch channels, I have tried all troubleshooting to no avail.I need a new box how do I get one?

Adding programmes to favourites

Hi, I've just upgraded my Talktalk box to the newer one that does not have the recording feature. When I upgraded over the phone and was told that the new ones could not record I was told that it wasn't a problem as you can access all the programmes ...

My You view box

My You View Box all of a sudden has Failed to record my selected recordings ???

Elise48 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Talk Talk, TV hub recording

Thinking about finishing with Sky, as it’s getting too expensive and moving to Talk Talk TV again. Just wondering whether the Talktalk TV hub allows you to record while watching a program at the same time? And he never know it could all change again,...

prescol by Enlightened One
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Failed/Blank Recordings?

Just recently all my recordings are failing and then when I checked older recordings I find that they are all blank just a black screen and no sound. I've tried restarting the box (an Huawei) but that doesn't seem to have helped. Any suggestions woul...

St0ker by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

4kbox will not record bbc tv programmes

My 4k box will not record BBC programmes when I am watching another channel. Also it will not record another channel when watching BBC programmes.

Bazzy1 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Yourvew talktalk TV

My talktalk TV you view box has stop playing back my previous recordings and won't record anything new

Talktalk box not recording

Huawei talktalk box not recording tv programmes and not able to watch previous recordings.

TVuser by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Comparison of talktalk tv boxes

Talktalk's published comparison of their tv boxes includes the following statement at the end... * You can pause live TV and then restart viewing or fast forward / rewind back to the point you paused the programme. However, you cannot immediately rew...

joe942 by Team Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

4K Box and USB not working

Yes I have this same problem.Purchased a 512GB USB stick. Formatted it to NTFS then inserted it in to the 4K TV slot and the box stated it had recognised the stick and did i want to initialise it. Selected the button and it seemed to start. After a m...

Bob1950 by First Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

USB memory stick will not verify in my 4k tv box

I have installed the memory stick and received a message on screen saying, 'initialising please wait this could take a few minutes' after some time another message appears saying unable to initialise.I have tried a number of times with no success, I ...

DBK06 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

USB stick not working in 4k TV Box

I have the 4k box. Purchased a 256 SanDisc USB stick. Formatted on PC. Put it into TV Box .... nothing. Almost 70 years and not technically minded. What am I doing wrong ? Any help appreciate 