cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

New Talk Talk Hub

Gone over to full fibre and the new talk talk hub box today and feeling very disappointed and frustrated. The hub remote will not turn my new Samsung tv on and off yet the old one did. The sound and picture are out of sync and I can’t record programm...

Nanabee1 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

TV controller

TV controller no longer works, the red lights keeps flashing but non of the buttons work. I have tried changing the batteries

Tv remote

The guide button on tv hub remote not working 

Paul166 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Rubber on back of remote sticky

Hello, I've noticed that the back of my remote for the TalkTalk TV box has been turning more sticky, I think the coating on the back and sides has degraded for some reason, the top is perfectly fine. I noticed another member had the same issue last y...

plucky by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

TV remote control

My remote control is faulty. The navigation circle will not shift to the left. All other functions work fine. I basically need a new remote.I have spent 30 minutes on the phone helpline and got nowhere before giving up.I then spent 1hr 45mins on the ...

drfield by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Replacement Remote Control

Hi there, Can anyone help me with how I go about getting a replacement remote control please, mine has been damaged? Had the box since Aug 2020 so it's a few years old. Photos of box/ remote attached! Thanks in advance     

1000052916.jpg 1000052919.jpg 1000052922.jpg 1000052925.jpg
Carly10 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Remote

Received new tv hub, set it all up but the source button on remote wouldn't work to set it up. However all set up and paired but source button fails to work. Remote won't switch TV on or off. Tried repairing but still the same. Tried look on TV set u...

Kate89 by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Idiosyncrasies of the YouView Box

The remote I have for my YouView box has outlived two boxes!It is a "V4" remote and for some time the "Volume Down" rocker button no longer "clicks" when pressed.Yesterday, pressing to reduce the volume, it wouldn't stop!I had to hide it from the box...

Steamywee by Super Duper Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 like

Source feature button

The source button fails to do anything. All ok if I use my TV controller and not the one sent with talk talk box.

Roger43 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Activation Code for new 4K TV Box

I have setup my new 4K Remote following the onscreen instructions as far as getting the Activation Code using the link tv.talktalk.co.uk/activationUnfortunately the Activation Code was not shown. Please advise how to get the Code. Thank you.

Avola by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Cannot change channels

My tv guide & channel buttons are not working. The mute button & Google button is working but nothing else. At the moment the TV is stuck on Channel 4 +1

Sarra by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

TV Box Problems

Whilst we can turn the new box on with the supplied remote we have to use the old handset to turn on the TV as the new remote will not do it. Also when the TV comes on everything now we have to use the original TV remote to get HDMI 1.

Remote control

My remote has 2 power buttons, one black one blue, how do I use these? I want to put the box into standby at the end of the day, which button do I use?

T4p!s9 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Remote control

My remote control isn’t pausing live tv. 

Linh04 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! TV Guide & Home Button not working

When I press the Guide button, I get a brief flash of the guide but it won't stay visible .... also, the home button seems to have the same problem. Any advice ? Thanks.

MarkDoz by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Trouble with tv hub remote

My tv hub remote doesn’t respond when I try to get to the settings cog on the Home Screen. No left/right, up/down on the wheel, so can’t access anything! Any suggestions?

Remote control

I have just joined talk talk and received my box but there was no control included

Patty3 by Chatterbox
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

Remote

My V4 remote has stopped working. The lights work on it but it does nothing.I've reset it, paired it and changed batteries. Nothing works. I think I need a new one I have had this one for years and years.

Wispy123 by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

JVC LT-43CF810 Fire TV & TalkTalk remote control

I have a JVC LT-43CF810 Fire TV and a TalkTalk/Huawei DN372T (recording) set top box. The remote for the set top box is a V3 legacy remote.The remote works fine with the TV except for the TV on/off and volume controls which do nothing. I have to use ...

redmelons by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Replacement Youview controller

I need a new Youview remote controller. Replaced batteries .still intermittent response from remote to YOuview box/tv

Tonym8 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Talk talk remote buttons stopped working

Hi, I have never been given a new remote and have had this remote since I joined talk talk approx 10 years ago. They have replaced the box but never replaced the remote (twice now) I started the 150 fibre contract last September when I moved home and...

ladyJL2 by Participant
  • 15 replies
  • 0 like