cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Set top box making high pitched squeal and needs resetting daily

Huawei DN372T After being turned off at night ( via the remote control ) , the next day the box is constantly making a high pitched squealing sound and needs 're-setting' using the physical button on the back before it works again. It did not behave ...

4k box intermittent sound

My 4k box has intermittent sound.Only happens when using apps I.e. Netflix or NOW but can happen 3-4 times per viewing. Any solutions? We've tried resetting box and router.Thanks Lucy

Talktalk hub

Setting up is ask for Google account do I need this. Should I set up from my phone or manually

My youview box appears to have died - what do I do?

After failing to record a couple of days ago my box now seems completely dead. No lights are on the front, not even the sequence of them. Nothing is showing on the TV itself. I have unplugged the box and connections, left them overnight and reconnect...

Attempting to improve WiFi coverage

Really need Tech assistance for this one!I have a YouView Box which is working just fine via a TalkTalk supplied "HomePlug" kit from way back, obviously a re-branded product who's origins I do not know.The "Master" unit is plugged in to the router wi...

Steamywee by Super Duper Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 like

Channel 4 OD catch up

We are no longer able to view Channel 4 catch up TV although this has been workingh up to a few days ago. We can still get MY5 and BBC Iplayer. However, we are unable to get ITVX because we are using a 'Legacy' YouView set top box. Many thanks. Brian...

4k tv box

I have had my 4k tv box for a couple of months and it has started switching itself off and restarting. Only occasionally at first but now it can happen every 10 minutes. What can I do to stop this?!

Matelan by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Problems with Eurosport Replay via Prime Video

I have subscribed to Discovery+ through Prime Video on my Talktalk Netgen 4k box. I'm trying to watch cycling through Eurosport wich comes with Discovery+. All works well except playing "Recently Ended On Eurosport" where I get a message saying "Some...

Sound dropping on new 4K Hub

Hi again - separate post, as different issueReceived and set up new hub today. We are having problems with sound dropping out for a few seconds every minute or two, so we are regularly missing a few words from sentences. Quite annoying. Cant find any...

Twist by Conversation Starter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

New TV Hub Cant add programs to Watchlist

Just received new Hub after old box stopped recording. I wasn’t made aware that there would be no record function on the new hub. Apparently I should just add my favourite programs to my watchlist to watch later. I have now tried this with several pr...

Twist by Conversation Starter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Still waiting for my TV service to be activated!

By now, I should’ve had a new Talk Talk, TV box and activation of my TV and now tv service. it was ordered on the 21st of February. There is a massive problem on my account which is blocked for some reason? one of your colleagues raise a ticket to th...

prescol by Enlightened One
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

TALKTALK HUB

I UPDATED MY TALKTALK CONTRACT LAST WEEK AND HAVE RECEIVED A NEW HUB WHICH DOES NOT HAVE A RECORD FACILITY WHICH I REQUIREWHAT CAN I DO?

4k box issue

Installed my new 4k box and find the speech is often out of sync with the picture. Resolved by disconnecting power but returns again after a few hours.

Billy65 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Set top box.

My set top box has died. No sign of it powering up. I have been through your experts chat and was told I need a new box. I cannot use the phone effectively as I am partially deaf. How can I get this issue with the box sorted?

Mike910 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

New tv box issues

The new android based TV box is full of software bugs unfortunately, e.g the tv guide will become inoperable requiring a reboot, the rewind feature is the same, apps drop out for no reason etc, it needs a software update and I'm hoping someone at tal...

Aerial query

I just changed from Sky tv to TalkTalk. Obviously Sky didn’t use aerials so I have no aerial cable. I have the 4k box. I was not informed by anyone when I spoke to TalkTalk that I would need an aerial cable to use box! Now I find I can’t watch all th...

TV Hub constantly needs rebooting

Since receiving a new settop box in September, our new TV Hub is extremely slow and has to be rebooted almost everyday. We initially had a wired connection to our router but find it is better without but the slowness of this kit is painful. We only g...

Tv problem

Tv set top box not talking to tv remote or tv. Do i need an upgrade?I dont understand what you mean

Carol143 by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

TV BOX IS BROKEN

OUR TV BOX IS BROKEN, IT WONT POWER UP WHEN PLUGGED IN, IT IS THE MINI 4K ONE, THINK IT JUST NEEDS REPLACING, NO IDEA WHY IT'S NOT WORKING, NOT WAITING TO SPEAK TO A BOT IN CHAT FOR HOURS ON END OR AN AGENT, SO PLEASE ARRANGE FOR A REPLACEMENT AS SOO...