cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Why is my TalkTalk TV not woking.

I'm paying for TalkTalk TV, but the TalkTalk button on my box remote does nothing. How do I access TalkTalk TV?

JennySL by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Recording with Netgem 4k box

I've set up my new Netgem box. Am I understanding this right that the box does not have internal recording capability and I have to buy a large capacity USB stick? And then format myself? Funny how Talktalk never mentioned this at renewal. Also I rea...

Normy by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Can not switch Netflix from sky to TalkTalk

Hi I’m having trouble linking my Netflix to TalkTalk. I previously had Netflix with sky tv, but I left sky for TalkTalk. I’m beginning to regret that decision, as I’m having issues with the tv hub, signing up with Now TV and Netflix. signing up to Ne...

Ljmm1967 by Chatterbox
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Old tv box does not support itvx

I have an old TV box and cannot use it to watch any itv programmes on catch up now that we are on itvx. How do I get an upgrade on my TV box please?

Sue24 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

New TV hub won't connect

I received a new TV box when I renewed my contract. When I connected it initially it started set up then stopped. Now I can't get any connection to the TV, even though the TV recognises that the box is there. I connected all the cabling from the old ...

Normy by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Help with setting up new TV box

HiSo I have had my new TV box delivered. I can't get it to work! I have noticed my old box has a TV Scart cable running from the TV box to the TV. Without this my old box doesn't work. My new TV box delivered today doesn't have the option of using a ...

Ragsab by Team Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTV 4K Box 4 min. Recording Delay

Hi, When I record onto the memory stick, the majority of the time it starts 4 minutes later than the program scheduled time and I therefore miss the first 4 minutes of the program. this mainly happens on series recording, but also on singular. The bo...

4k TV box /Bonus Streams Now Tv

Hi, have a new talk talk TV 4k box and a few months ago when I went to watch bonus stream red button sky games via now TV app on the box, they didn't work? Strange as my previous talk talk box worked with these no problem. Anyone clarify if this is t...

greggp27 by First Timer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Now TV Sport

Is it common after signing up to Now TV to not receive an email to activate your service? Do you have to wait for the box to arrive?

HamsTt by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! TV box sound but no picture

HI I have just renewed my contract this afternoon - Fibre 65. I previously was on Fibre 65 but am being sent a new box as I have an old box. Put the TV on this evening and I have sound but saying no signal. I have taken the ariel out of the TV box an...

Ragsab by Team Player
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Replacement remote

Hi there My toddler seems to have thrown my hub remote in the bin I imagine  is there anywhere I can order a new one please. We can't use our TV hub without it so it's getting a problem now Many thanks Carly

NetGem 4K tv box

Sorry if this is posted twice but cannot find my original post. Towards the end of 2023 I contacted TT regarding my account. Once sorted the agent asked if I would like to upgrade my tv box. I asked if this was free and I was advised it was. I was ve...

Mabeline by Popular Poster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Netgem 4K Box Activation????

I have TalkTalk FTTP broadband. I'm looking for a set top box to provide a good quality 4K signal to a new 4k TV but TalkTalk cant provide me their 4K because of the package I'm on. Talktalk Netgem 4K boxes are available to buy on ebay. Does anyone k...

eastwing by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

4K TV Box not available

Just got an additional new 4K TV and wanted to power it using the new TalkTalk 4K tv box because I have TalkTalk FFTP broadband. After calling today I have been told that this is not available to me because I am on a Freedom Fibre package. The custom...

eastwing by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

4K Box

Hi There, I received the new 4K box a couple of months ago but did not get round to setting it up until recently and I am having some difficulties. The first issue I was having was that alot of the channel numbers were wrong, mainly the bbc & HD ones...

4K Box and USB not working

Yes I have this same problem.Purchased a 512GB USB stick. Formatted it to NTFS then inserted it in to the 4K TV slot and the box stated it had recognised the stick and did i want to initialise it. Selected the button and it seemed to start. After a m...

Bob1950 by Chatterbox
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Tv box

How do I get my tv box upgraded so that I can watch ITVX? 

KazWaz by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Tv hub box

thinking of paying for the tv hub boxHow does the tv hub box connect to the TV? Is it cable or wifi ? It says the box wifi from router to box but doesn’t mention from the box to tv ?

Ross64 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Old sky box & cant acess itv

Hi I have an old sky box & can't connect to itvx. Been with you & landline for years....am a good customer

Recording on 4k Box

Okay, I was slightly misled as i assumed the new 4k box would have recording facility like the old box. It dosen't. I already have a SMART TV so the whole point in upgrading my hub is a waste of time. But reading a few comments it seems that you can ...

Wifi tv box

Is it possible to buy the new Wifi tv box outright rather than paying the £5 monthly fee. And the cost of the box please.

lucas15 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

How to download tv programs.

How to download programs on my talktalk tv hub and can more than one program be downloaded simultaneously.