cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Forum Posts

Caller display still not working

Hello everybody,I've got an ongoing issue with caller display which hasn't been working since TalkTalk repaired a landline fault in March.I posted here previously about this a couple of weeks ago and had some initial responses but I haven't received ...

Joanne41 by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Caller display and managing my account online not working

Hello everyone,My landline was recently faulty and l had no service for one month. It was eventually repaired at the end of March but, since then, caller display has stopped working and just says 'incoming call' when the phone rings. Caller display s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 like

Number withheld

Why has 'number withheld' on my landline started to show up, rather than the telephone number of the person who is calling?

Swift/10 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Caller display

Hello all, you were a big help last time I posted a question which was probably more than a year ago so here goes with my current issue.My landline has just been out of action for more than a month and was finally repaired by an engineer last week. B...

• 6 replies
  • 0 like

Caller Display: International calls

My caller display showed a Spanish number when I phoned Switzerland. As a result the person was unwilling to answer the call as they did not recognise the number. Does anyone know what causes this?

Lesley35 by Chatterbox
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

Problems

Hanging wire , branch interference in wind now unable to sync with Alexa , blink security only 3 g poor signal

I’d display

My calls come up as unknown to recipient how can I reverse this?

TOKEN by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

All inbound calls display as "Withheld"

Hi @OCEs,As title and similar to other threads on this, all calls being received display as "Withheld", or "Unknown" via the TT Digital Voice app.Have tested calling in from known numbers not set to withhold their number.For reference:My Account call...

Montana by Super Duper Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 0 like

Caller display

My home phone Caller display has suddenly started to show ALL incoming calls as Withheld. I have been in touch with Talk Talk chat and they say line is ok and sent me an email with suggestions to check, which I have done and still not working. Gettin...

All incoming calls showing as 'withheld'.

Since I cancelled CallSafe all incoming calls are showing as 'withheld'. Raised the issue over the chat lines and was assured that ptroblem would be fixed after 24 hours. 48 hours now passed and problem still persists! Caller display is set on.

Stefan4 by Popular Poster
  • 14 replies
  • 0 like

Caller Display

Hi Can someone advise on the following I have caller display selected in my account. However when anyone rings the phone instead of showing the caller number shows number withheld. This as only become a issue around the last few weeks. Caller number ...

StanS68 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Trying to get through a BOT...

'MICHELLE' has asked me to create my own topic, so...In response to a question from @chrispne regarding the use of ‘BOTs’, DEBBIE asked that the customer’s NAME and TalkTalk LANDLINE numner be added to @chrispne Profile.A couple of hours ago, I poste...

Caller Display and Last Caller Barred

On 10 November 2023 I cancelled Unlimited UK Calls Boost from my account and since then the Caller Display and Last Caller Barred have not been working on my landline. The boxes for these are ticked when looking in My Account. I am unable to change a...

Janet58? by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Caller Display and Last Caller Barring

Since I cancelled the Unlimited UK Calls Boost on 10 November the Caller Display and Last Caller Barring are not working on my landline, although both boxes are ticked on My Account.

Janet58? by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like