cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Forum Posts

Call blocking not functioning

Hi, we have had 2 scam calls allegedely from our bank about payments , I tried to block the number by dialling 14258 but says this service is not available. Any idea on how we can get this to work to block calls.

RalphG by Team Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

CALL BLOCKER FAULT

I have a problem with my landline, signed up for call blocker and use it now and again but when my next door neighbour tried to ring me on her landline, got the message call blocked, now i know that i have not blocked that number as i only use it to ...

Call blocking - 'this number is already on your list'

I use Call blocking regularly as I get a lot of calls. I run a small business from home so caller announce is not a practical alternative.Today I have received two scam calls about 'My Gas and Electricity account' and on both occasions after I hung u...

rolando by Whizz Kid
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

14258 not working

Just renewed my a/c in Dec'23 and 14258 stopped working. Was told to use call block, but this doesn't work when you're sent a pass code by a BOT. The phone just goes dead!Was then told to use last call barring......but 14258 says "sorry the service r...

DuncRha by Chatterbox
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk landline blocking calls from BT/EE and O2

Good afternoon, I have been experiencing a problem with my landline for the last few months whereby callers using BT/EE or O2 providers have been unable to make incoming calls to my number. They all report hearing either the engaged tone or the “the ...

Talktalk boosts 240224.jpg talktalk callsafe 240224.jpg
NJR83 by Team Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

How to unblock landline numbers.

Some of my friends are not able to call me since their numbers appear to be blocked, I have not been able to find the list online to unblock them. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Bravo86 by Chatterbox
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

Blocking a nuisance caller on my TalkTalk landline

I've read a few things online about how to block a nuisance caller - including dialling certain things such as 1572, or dialling 14258, or *60 or enabling something called Callsafe. I tried them all except Callsafe but none of them worked. Will Calls...

johne53 by Chat Champion
  • 32 replies
  • 0 like

Call bar on VoiP

I've been trying to block some numbers on call bar - it's a brilliant option, which I've used a lot for spam callers, but I've just changed to full fibre with VioP for the landline. However, it's just dawned on me why I can't now use my handset to bl...