cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Forum Posts

Emergency help

How do I get talktalk emergency help to an elderly neighbour sorting his house out after a flood. Needs line check, new socket and router etc. needs to reinstate broadband and phone etc.

Phone number transfer

Moving my talktalk phone number to my new provider onebill seems to be takinga long time. Is there anyone that can update me on what's happening and when itwill be resolved.

vpalm by Conversation Starter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Phone still not working

HiMy phone stopped working the day we were meant to go full fibre in September 2023 and hasn't worked since.Yesterday we finally had full fibre installed, but I won't go into that.I have moved my phone onto the new full fibre system and I am still wi...

Miles4 by Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

No dialtone. Talk talk say it's fine !? What now?

My line is dead, broadband and phone cut out suddenly. A wired phone into the test socket has no dialtone. The automated talk talk line test say there's no fault? I work from home. Mobile coverage at home is marginal. What can I do to get this looked...

rilian by Popular Poster
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

No landline today.

Hello. We recently had full fibre installed and it's working fine. We are still using the analogue phone line. But today we have no landline phone, no dial tone, nothing. There is a 'click' when I unplug/plug the line, but nothing else. Is there a ge...

Andy31 by Popular Poster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Landline

My landline is not working so I reported it through the chatline on 25/3/24. The person I chatted with said it was fixed. It isn't fixed so today 26/3/24 I contacted the chat line again and was told some tests were to be run and I should contact them...

New telephone pole no landline

Open Reach took out old pole, put up new one and reconnected our line but we have no connection. Open Reach website say contact your landlines provider .... what do I do? Please help!

Track a fault

I have been without a land line telephone connection now for 5 days . I have registered a fault but not had any updates in the last 9 hours.

Pedra1 by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Home telephone line not recieving calls

Over the last few days the phone line does not recieve telephone calls and none can be made out. No caller display or ringtone. Internet /Broadband work fine . Have rewired master socket and replaced telephone with new and still does not work

dedmans1 by First Timer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 like

Porting number out from TalkTalk

I have switched from TalkTalk FTTC to a new full fibre provider. The new service was installed alongside our existing line in order to have an overlap in service. As part of this, the new provider (VOIP) submitted a number port request to TalkTalk in...

No phone line for 3 days

My 84 year old mother has had no phone line or internet for 3 days and I can't get anywhere with TalkTalk, just recorded messages saying call back in 2-3 hours. I live 200 miles away. Does anyone know who I can contact to try and resolve this please?...

No phone

No phone now for a week can't get incoming or call out calls

Ninah1 by First Timer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

No Dial Tone - Can't Dial Out - Can't Receive Calls (AGAIN)

No Dial Tone - Can't Dial Out - Can't Receive Calls (AGAIN)At around 18:00 on 08 March 2024 I had no dial tone on my landline yet again.Auto Test reported as REP-14078856I am still on an exchange line and have FTTC broadband same line BB is still wor...

qswi014 by Conversation Starter
  • 25 replies
  • 0 like

No phone

Please help. Talk talk Wont help me. I have no phone, no internet. Landline dead router solid amber. Rang customer service and said they cant help !!

telephone

Hello Iam deaf and customer of TalkTalk. , my landline is not working 

watson57 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

My parents landline

my elderly parent, age 83 and 87( my father has alzheimers) tel [removed] discovered today that their landline was not working. They have a care connect emergency buzzer which requires a working landline. I spoke to Jean at 12.30 ref REP-14017837 who...