FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fibre
Want to know more about our superpowered fibre broadband or have a question you would like answering why not ask the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weak Security Warning on Applie IOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - This network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Fibre65 Feb2020 upgrade offer with Amazon incentive

Hi. I received the email invitation on 19th February and responded within a couple of days (clicked the 'renew with one click button' to choose the Echo + plug). Have yet to receive an acknowledgement although I did get a request to complete an MTM s...

loth-LC1 by Popular Poster
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Fibre 65 with Huawei HG523 router.

I have just upgraded to Fibre 65 and have an very old Huawei HG523 router? Was i supposed to receive a new router? Can one be sent to me from Talk Talk? Will the Huawei HG523 router support the new fibre product and speeds? I have not had internet si...

Terrible WiFi speeds - Fibre 65 / Huawei HG633

After having terrible standard broadband speeds, I decided to upgrade to Fibre 65 as I hoped this would solve the issue. We have been Talk Talk customers for a number of years now and have always had a poor connection. Sadly it hasn't, I now believe ...

thewozza by First Timer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 like

Internet slower after upgrade

At the start of February I upgraded plans to Fibre65, the old plan was equivalent to Fibre35. Since upgrading I have seen a massive drop in speed. I just did 3 speed tests: Laptop with ethernet cable 11.18 Mbs Laptop over wifi 11.17 Mbs Phone over wi...

Which TalkTalk (TT) Fibre package to have?

I have used TalkTalk (hereafter TT) for broadband, initially copper then optical fibre, for many years. Thankfully the technical service I have received has been good, although support can be abominable. My existing "TT Faster Fibre" contract ends in...

Resolved! upgraded to fibre 65, slow connection

Day 2 of the new fibre package, still slow internet connection, less than 10mb/s down I have a new router, can anybody advise how it can be fixed?

B Gurung by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

No wifi tho connection has gone live

Today my new talktalk wifi was supposed to go live, this morning I set up the router at about 9 and just left it flashing amber. Theres been no change (its now 20 mins past 3) though I have received the email saying that my connection has gone live a...

loraw9 by First Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Fibre speed and Fibre Boost

I've recently just renewed my account for another year, which hadn't gone to plan recently. I have a package that is suggesting I should receive 65gb, which I am getting 40gb (if I'm lucky). Also, I seem to now be charged for a speed boost, which I d...

Higgg87 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

My Fibre65 still 37MBs

my previous TT Faster Fibre contract minimum39MBs only achieved 37MBs all contract...tried the 30min switch off from street cabinet & tech team have tried toggling remotely...any other solutions to get me to at least 50MBs pls?

37MBs.jpg

Upgrade to Fibre 65 has resulted in slower speeds

I was seeing a reliable stable service thru TalkTalk averaging 30mbps, but in December took the opportunity to upgrade from Basic Fibre to Fibre 65 on the promise that I would see a guaranteed download speed of 59mbps, and at a lower monthly cost tha...

Updraded to fibre 65

I upgraded to fibre 65 and ive seen no improvement.my speed is slower and the stability of the network is worse so im basically paying more for less

Gavlaa87 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Broadband won’t stop flashing amber

I have just moved into a flat, the broadband goes live today and all it is doing is flashing amber it has been doing this for hours. I do not have a landline only broadband

Fibre network reliability - your comments please.

Former TalkTalk member back (before they offered Fibre). Dislkiked the experience because the internet would go down (without fail) every time there was heavy rain. "Water getting into the joints of BT's copper cable infrastructure" I would be told -...

tbjm87 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Not achieving speeds advertised

Hello Community, I am writing here becuase I can not find a suitable way to get through to customer support without paying an unreasonable line rent charge. I was told my new fibre package (Fibre 65) would be going live on the 16th of November at 00:...

Labels