cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Forum Posts

Weak security warning on AppleIOS and Windows 10 or 11

Some Apple products have recently had an upgrade that can show the WiFi connection as having weak security:- iPad Software Version 14.01 - since the update to Version 14.0 it has shown Weak Security iPhone SE Software Version 14.01 -since the update ...

Privacy warning - this network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic

This subject is involved & not knowing how much you know, or want to know about it, I will try to explain. When you type a website address URL in the browser this must be converted to an IP address, as the URL is not rotatable, only an IP address is....

Openreach box missing plug socket

Hi.I just recently moved in and only just realised my openreach box has no power.. someone's taken cable as they moved, so I'm over my activation date with no Internet

Frieza by Chatterbox
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Router light

Hi, I went live on Thursday, and to save energy I turn my router off before I go to work and on when I go home, it was working fine when I turned it on last night at 17:50, but when I tried to connect my phone it turned off completely but yet it’s st...

Unstable internet

HelloMy internet has been unstable for the last 2 weeks, this is the first time I've been able to get to this page because the site never loads.Please can you sort this out?I've tried all the suggested fixes, nothing works. The constant outages have ...

lynne14 by First Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! upgrade to 4k box

Hi there Hoping Karl or somebody else perhaps can help with this query. I have requested to take the new 4k TV box as part of a contract refresh. I understand that I will lose the Youview Plus recording ability but that a Firestick or similiar would ...

BenWarwick by Conversation Starter
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

Powerline Extension

Currently I get broadband with Fibre 65 service. To reach some rooms in my home (upper floor) I use a Powerline extension.I am due to receive a new broadband service Fibre 150. I think this is now full fibre and a different type of signal (maybe I'm ...

Gerro by Team Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

WPS workaround

Anyone got any working solutions to adding a WPS button to an Eero 6 network?Repeater?Another Wi-Fi router in bridge mode?I need it to connect my EV charger.

Fibre not working since installation

   Hi, I had Fibre 150 installed 6 Days ago and I have not been able to connect to it via my Eero 6 or my old talktalk router via the Red WAN. Openreach have been out and checked its all installed properly but apart from that no one seems to know wha...

20230416_140124.jpg 20230419_205909.jpg Screenshot_20230416_134852_eero.jpg
MickyB93 by Popular Poster
  • 17 replies
  • 0 like