cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Forum Posts

Keep alert!

Scammers are exploiting the recent upgrade / migration of emails and sending out plausible looking information to customers. Don't click on any links asking you to refresh your service! Details of the correct webmail link are found in Talktalk's own ...

AS IF BY MAGIC?? OUTLOOK 2007 HAS BURST INTO LIFE.

As in the title Ancient OUTLOOK ..2007 has suddenly started to operate correctly. It is now fully functional on two separate machines, using my lineone credentials. Contrary to what "GONDOLA" states, it has not been commited to the M.S. dustbin.The Q...

Outlook 21 + lineone.net + TalkTalk

I have been using Outlook 2007 on a W8.1 pc and been receiving the message in the attached image. I've purchased an i7 W11 pc and I'm thinking of buying Outlook 2021, would anyone know if the message will continue to appear.Thank you for any replies

PhillC by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Lineone.net & Outlook 2007

Hi, can anyone provide the answer to what the email settings should be in outlook 2007. I'm trying to set up an account on a new i7 W11 pc but the details from the old W8.1 pc don't appear to work. Thanks for your help

PhillC by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Message Not Delivered as identified incorrectly as SPAM

My daughter's email which is a gmail address seems to have suddenly been identified as spam ??and is not arriving in my email inbox or my spam folder.It's been working perfectly back and forth for years.How can I unblock it in Webmail

TT501 Block on my email account

My email account seems to have become blocked today, and I need to understand what is causing this, as it a great inconvenience. I have sent 2 emails today. The first seems to have gone through, but the second one returned a TT501 error message stati...

Kilonova by Team Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Syncing my folder in my pop3 account with webmail account

Anyone know how I can sync my folders on my laptop pop3 account to my TT webmail application. I have numerous folders with lots of vital emails cover a number of years, all stored on my laptop. Occasionally I need access to these on my tablet when tr...

Can't sent email when outlook toggled on, but can when off

Hi, When I'm using windows outlook toggled on the emails bounce back with the error bellow, however when toggled of back to windows mail, they send fine. SmtpSubmissionPermanent5XXException: Smtp submission failed. Server 'smtp.talktalk.net' Port '58...

NanoSea by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Messages from a gmail account not being received

A friend has sent me messages from her gmail account to my Lineone email that have not been received. She has also sent messages from an NTLWorld email and a Virginmedia email all of which were received successfully. I have checked the spam folder an...

Email transfer to Gmail

Hi. I want to back up my TalkTalk (@lineone.net) emails to gmail, but don't want gmail to delete emails on my talktalk account. Is it correct that if I tick "Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server" then all the emails will stay the same ...

JMarsh1 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

TT502 error - but I'm only sending to 1 or 2 recipients

Today I have received a TT502 error message for an email sent fromo my Lineone account to 2 recipients, and it seems that my Lineone email account is now blocked from sending any emails. I have not sent any emails to more than 2 recipients in the las...

Kilonova by Team Player
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Recipient Undeliverable (TT512)

Today the Lineone email server has bounced/blocked email from a hotmail email address (coming from my sister). This seems to happen sporadically for no reason. I receive emails every week from this email address, but today it was blocked. I expect to...

Kilonova by Team Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Cannot access old lineone email

I do not have an alternative recovery email or text number set up against my old lineone email account and now cannot access my emails as I have forgotten the password. This has been the case since December 18th. If I request a reminder it just goes ...

AlliH92 by Chatterbox
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Lineone Email issue

I have had a lineone email account for around 20 years. not associated with talk talk other than they own the group which looks after the email domain. On Monday my email stopped working, quoting password issues, and when i try to reset the password,...

DeeTed71 by First Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Keep having to reset my Webmail password which is on lineone

Over a number of weeks I am having to reset my Webmail password every few days on my main account which is on lineone, saving grace is that I have a TalkTalk email address as well. I am not with TalkTalk as I have Sky but pay a yearly retainer for ma...

Lineone email not working

My Lineone email address hasn't been working since Tuesday evening, and having just spent over an hour on the phone with technical support, and other than getting me to reset my password, I'm no further forward. I was told the technical team would lo...

Notification re email password...

Various Emails set up to come through to ‘Mail’ on iMac.Yesterday a message popped up on screen relating to need to input password for ‘lineone’ account - this is now part of Talktalk. This has occurred previously for some unknown reason.Checked to s...

Lineone email hacked?

Hi. I've started getting authentication errors when trying to connect to my Lineone emails through Outlook and a mail app on my phone. A couple of weeks ago I received an email that I believed to be from Talktalk but now I think I may be mistaken. Ho...

Lineone email blocked to other Talktalk accounts

Hello all I have a similar problem. My wife and I have lineone.net email addresses but cannot email each other. Other than that we can send and receive normally. We both run the latest version of Thunderbird on Win10 platforms. Thunderbird makes no c...

georgek by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Email blocked to other Talktalk accounts

I have two Talktalk email addresses. one is on lineone.net and the other is on tiscali.co.uk. This week I have found that emails sent from lineone.net are not being received in other Talktalk email accounts. Mutliple addressees receive the emails in ...

Iantech by Chatterbox
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Unable to exchange emails between Lineone users

My wife and I both have Lineone email addresses. A few days ago, both of us stopped being able to receive emails from each other. Regardless of whether we use webmail, POP and IMAP. If either of us sends the other an email, then the email appears in ...

Kilonova by Team Player
  • 19 replies
  • 0 like